War! (Socks side)

I slowly woke up opening my eyes, my head was still on socks's shoulder and his head was on mine. I look up to see muffin standing there. He was half monkey? I don't even know. He was snickering as he was holding a phone. I looked at him and mouthed if you take a picture I will punch you. He put his phone away as I lifted socks's head up. I got up and looked at muffin. "So how are you?" I asked. "Well I got turned into a monkey." He said looking at me. "I can clearly tell." After we talked for a bit before socks woke up. "Hey guys" he said getting up. "Hey you had a good sleep?" I said back. "Yeah, you?" He replied. "Yeah I had a good sleep." The 3 of us chatted for a bit as we saw Blaza log on. "Oh yes Blaza is on- AAAAA" socks said running back inside. I saw an arrow go flying into muffin as he got back up. "Ouch." We all ran inside a tent. "I think he's gone." Muffin said. "Well then go out" socks said as I looked behind muffin. "HES RIGHT OUT THERE!" I shouted. Long story short muffin went outside and got shot.

We all stood in the main building as socks starting saying his plan. "You know what the plan is for today?" Socks said. "No" me and muffin both said at the same time. "Be serious, I found a group of elite soldiers-" he said before getting interrupted by the sound of clash of clans opening. "I said serious muffin" socks said. "Sorry" muffin replied. "Dinosaur get over here your apart of our team!" Socks said. I looked around to see Dino walk over. "You know what today is Dino?" Socks said. "U-u-Uhm saturday?" Muffin said making me laugh a bit. "Today! Is! The! Day! Where! We! Finish! The! War!" Socks said before continuing to talk. "I've gathered elite warriors! FROM RUSSIA!" He said as I swear I heard Russian music play in the background. "They have been training for 75 years for this moment!" Socks said. "75 years!?" I said shocked. "An elite group of none other. Then monkeys!" Socks said. "OHHHHH YEAH!" Muffin said cheering. "Monkeys?" I said confused but I don't think anyone heard me. "Can I join it? Can I join it? Please?" Muffin asked. "An elite team of monkeys, going to take over memegods medbay!" Socks said. "I was in the jungle and I found some friends. I talked in their native tounge." Socks said. "So wait you speak monkey?" I said confused as socks continued saying the plan.

After they talked about puberty and insulting muffin a bit Blaza arrived. "I have arrived!" Blaza said as we turned around to see tbh in full diamond. "WOAAH? What are you doing here?" Socks said as Blaza pulled out an rpg. "Let's fix this little problem." Blaza said. "Yeah fix the problem, fix it now" I said as Blaza fired the rpg at him killing him. "He had full enchanted diamond armour!" Socks said as everyone laughed. I quickly grabbed some of his gear. "WHO SHOT ME WITH AN RPG!? WHO DID IT!?" Tbh said running into our base. As everyone started laughing.

We all walked over to an obsidian pit where socks pulled out an axe and looked at muffin. "I'm sorry muffin but I must kill you to make a monkey sacrifice!" After socks killed muffin a monkey spawned in the pit, then another and another and another. "Alright monkeys I'll tell you one thing, today's the day we win the war!" Socks said to the monkeys. "With the monkey army!?" Me and blaza both said before immediately saying jinx after. "That's right. With the monkey army, these are the most trained monkeys in Russia!" Socks said. After we chatted for a bit socks looked at the server list. "Meme gods here. MEME GODS HERE!" We talked about the plan as socks grabbed my wrist again and we walked down to the base as Blaza followed. "So we are gonna use the banana plane!" Socks said as Blaza face palmed. "We don't have the banana plane!" Blaza said. "Yeah because we burned it." I said sighing. "Well we can make a new one! It should be easy!" Socks said as we walked into the base.

After crafting the helicopter and with the news from Dino how meme is in the destroyed village with laff and tbh. After socks ridiculed Dino for not giving us enough information we crafted the helicopter. "Alright this is it. Banana plane 2.0!" Socks said placing down the helicopter l. "It's so tiny!" I said looking at it. "Wait it is quite tiny!" Socks said aswell. "Are they all gonna be on the side here?" Socks asked as we all got in. It was a tight squeeze but we fit. Wonder how the monkeys are gonna do in the outside of the helicopter?

After Blaza gave a monkey an rpg we all got in the helicopter. It was right fit but I held my sword ready to fight. We lifted off as we made it towards the medbay as socks started shouting. "THERE THEY ARE! I SEE THEM, ALL OF THEM!" Socks said as I got ready for battle. "GO MONKEYS GO!" Blaza shouted as I looked out the side and jumped out. I quite  didn't make the roof as I rolled to make sure I didn't take that big of damage. I heard the monkeys unloading on the roof as I saw meme charging at me. I blocked with my sword before slashing him. Tbh then charged at me trying to hit me in the back I slashed his arm. At this point a monkey came down and had my back starting to fight tbh while I fought meme god. The monkeys were doing damage as I looked up. I saw laff the man who hurt me in prison. He charged at me going insanely fast but I was ready.

He went for a slash but I blocked kicking him in the leg he started running around fast slashing me multiple times before I caught his arm throwing him to the ground and stabbing his leg. He got up and started limping still fast he continued slashing me as I punched him in the face. I got up before getting punched in the back nadwe stood behind me as I pulled out a sword starting to fight him. He's a vampire so he was dealing heavy damage as I felt my helmet break as he hit my head. A monkey jumped him from behind tackling him as I ran inside and into the basement.

"Look at my army meme!" Socks said as we cornered them. "What is this socks what are you doing?" Nadwe said. "We have taken control meme!" Socks said as nadwe started punching him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? This is memes medbay?" Nadwe shouted as socks chuckled. "No nadwe this is our medbay!" Socks said. "It's called socks monkey medbay now" socks quickly said not letting them speak. As we walked up we saw no monkeys. "Wait our monkeys their gone!" Socks said running out of the medbay. "YEAH I KILLED THEM ALL!" Nadwe said aswe started running. "DONT LET THEM ESCAPE!" Nadwe said destroying the helicopter as the 2 got pushed off and flew away. I stood there holding my sword and shield with the 3 infront of me. I knew I had to distract them until socks and blaza found the monkeys. They charged at me as I blocked and slashed at them. Somehow managing to 1v3. Nadwe punched me in the gut sending me close to the edge I stabbed my sword into the edge keeping me from falling as meme god walked up to it. "Now y/n it seems you joined the wrong side." But as soon as he went to grab it I heard "TIME FOR ROUND 2"

A monkey dropped out of the helicopter drop kicking meme as I climbed back up. I stared at tbh as he was pretty stacked. He charged at me as I slashed him. We exchanged slashes until I stabbed him pushing him into a wall. Using his own sword to stab him again leaving him there stuck against the wall. To weak to even get up. The monkeys were destroying medbay as nadwe was killing them. I slashed him in the back as he turned around punching me in the jaw, we exchanged hits for a bit until my boots broke. I fell down as nadwe grabbed my sword and stabbed me. As he pulled it back out and went to stab me again a monkey blew him up. I saw his hat land infront of me as I grabbed my sword using it to stand. I limped to were socks was as they were arguing. "Didnt you forget meme we're in a war! You blamed me for murdering someone!" Socks said as the 2 argued. "Socks we shouldn't be at war" those were the words that stopped the argument as socks laughed. "Get a load of this guy!" He said as we all started laughing. Well execpt for me, it was just sorta weak chuckles. After a debate about evidence meme god took us down to his basement.

"Hello Olivia" meme said as his screen finally worked. "How may I be of assistance today?" The A.I said. "I need you to put that thin we were looking at today!" Meme said as Olivia processed and said "oh I see, scanning hot furries in your area." "NO NO NO" meme god said as everyone started laughing. "Oh crap my bad bro" Olivia said. "No just do the other thing." Meme said as Olivia started generating security footage. It showed tbh entering his burger shop, looking around, and hopping into the picture. He then used the elevator and went down to a basement. He then went into a room covered by a poster. And then the thing lost signal. "Wait that's Tbhs's burger shop!" Socks said as well turned around facing tbh. "I-u-Uhm" tbh said.

(A/N 1706 words very good. Thank you guys so much for supporting this book. It sucks though that I'm almost done it because it's getting close to the finale. But socks recently put a pole about possible season 2? So I'm excited and I will see ya next time bai!