The Wedding (Redone)

I slowly woke up. I blinked my eyes a few times sitting up. I looked over to my right seeing the calendar I put up beside my bed. I looked at the date and jolted up. "Today is memes wedding!" I said getting out of bed. I walked over to my closet grabbing the outfit I had chosen. Meme asked us to wear somewhat fancy but causal. So
I chose exactly that, I quickly changed and walked down stairs. I was finishing brushing my teeth as I ran over putting some bread into the toaster. I finished brushing my teeth spitting into the sink leaving my toothbrush there. I grabbed the finished toast spreading some butter onto it and quickly eating it. "Memes going to kill me if I'm late"

I quickly finished my routine leaving my house walking to the village making sure my outfit was good. I walked into the village seeing meme talking with tbh. "Hey guys!" I said walking over to them. "Hi Y/N!" Meme said. "You excited for today? Your getting married!" I said as memes smile got bigger. "Yes! After a few years me and wictoria are finally getting married!" Meme said so excited it was practically radiating off of him. I chatted with the 2 for a while, talking about life and all that. "Well I'm going to go finish getting ready! I'll see you guys at the wedding?" Meme asked. "Yeah you will see us there." I said as tbh nodded. "Alright bye then!" Meme said before walking off. "I think I'm going to get ready you?" Tbh asked as I looked at him. "I'm already ready, I'll see you at the wedding" I said before walking off as tbh walked off aswell.

I walked towards the mountain.
"Weird choice for a wedding but it's still nice" I thought. I started the walk up the mountain. As I reached the top I saw Blaza, and socks talking to eachother. I also saw Jooice, muffin, and Oompa all talking. I decided to walk over to socks and blaza. "Hello" I said as they both looked at me. "Hey y/n! How are you?" Blaza asked. "I'm doing very well! You?" I asked. "I'm excited! Glad meme is getting married!" Blaza said as I looked at socks. "How are you doing aswell spaceman?" I asked. "Good, glad that meme is getting married! After all these years he's finally getting married." Socks said happily. I talked with socks and blaza for a bit. As more people showed up. "I think I might go talk to more people, see you guys later!" I said leaving the conversation. I looked around seeing Jooice, muffin, Oompa, and Dino all talking so decided to walk over and talk to them.

I walked over to the group. "Hey guys! What's happening?" I asked. "Not much, just talking" Dino said. "Alright mind if I join you guys?" I asked. "Not at all" Jooice said as I started talking with them. "So what's the plan for tomorrow?" Muffin asked as I looked at him. "What's tomorrow?" I asked as muffin looked at me. "Don't you know? Tomorrow's the day meme and wictoria are going to move to a better town." Muffin said as I blankly stared at him. "Move? Why did no one tell me anything?" I asked as Jooice looked at me. "Meme didn't tell you?" Jooice asked. "No he didn't tell me anything about moving..." I said as I saw meme walk up. "I'm going to go ask him.." I said before walking over to him.

"Hey meme" I said as he looked over at me. "Hi y/n!" He said happy. "Can I ask you something?" I asked as meme nodded. "Why didn't you tell me you were moving?" I asked as memes smile faded away. "It's just... I didn't want you to get upset." He said as I looked at him. "It would've been fine if you told me.. sure I would've been sad for a few days but I would've understood." I said as he smiled lightly. "Thanks y/n" he said. "It's alright, now go enjoy your wedding alright?" I said as he smiled and ran back into the wedding. I smiled seeing meme rushing over to socks and talking excitedly. Out of everyone here they are probably the most best friends. I've never seen a moment where they hated or yelled at eachother. I walked back to the group and started chatting with everyone. Then laff arrived. "Alright mates may everyone sit down? It's time to start the wedding!" He said as I walked to my assigned seat and sat down.

Meme stood at the end of the isle as Wictoria walked down the isle Nadwe beside her. As wictoria stood across meme, Nadwe went and sat down. "Today we are here to bring together meme and wictoria!" Laff said looking at the 2. "Now memegod, do you take wictoria as your wife?" Laff asked. "Yes.. I do" meme said smiling. "Wictoria do you take memegod as your husband?" But before wictoria could say anything. A loud bang surrounded the mountain. As wictoria fell over dead. "Wictoria!?" Meme said running over to her falling to his knees starting to cry. "Wictoria? Please no..." he said crying as I got up. A voice started to echo through the sky. A robotic voice, talking about how humans are parasites. Everyone stood up or moved. As a missle came flying over the mountain and into the village. "NOOO THE VILLAGE!" Someone shouted. "What is happening?" I thought looking at all the chaos around. As the robot voice said one thing. "Good luck" a missle came flying towards the mountain. "RUN!" Socks said as I went to run but tripped. My foot was stuck In something metal. "HELP!" I shouted trying to prye open the metal my foot was stuck in. As I looked up I saw the missle as it hit the ground a giant explosion happened as everything went black.

I slowly opened my eyes, I felt like I was being stabbed. I looked around. "Where am I?" I thought getting up. I saw some burnt and broken chairs and the mountain all destroyed. My whole body hurt as I started walking around. As I was walking I fell over holding my head. Then I saw myself? At the wedding... I couldn't tell what was happening, as I got a closer look at wictoria. I saw a reflection on her eyes, I saw a sniper before she was shot in the face. I then opened my eyes again.

I got up starting to walk down the mountain, stopping very often to take some deep breaths. I got down to bottom to hear laff talking. "Well mates, I think both wictoria and y/n are dead..." I also heard crying as I walked around the corner seeing everyone. "W-what happened?" I asked as they all looked at me. "Y/N?" Socks said his eyes red, he was definitely crying. "Yeah?" I said as meme and socks both ran and hugged me, more people joined. "We thought you died!" Meme said. I was confused for a second, before all the memories of what happened filled my find. "I don't know how I didn't...." I said confused. Before I could hear anything else I fell over again my head hurting a lot. "Y/N are you ok? Can you hear me!" I heard someone ask but I couldn't respond as my vision went black.

I jolted awake again, this time I was on the ground surrounded by the group, laff was making sure I was ok, while meme and socks were arguing. Wait they were arguing. I couldn't hear well but I focused listening to socks and meme. "IT WAS YOU SOCKS! You killed wictoria! You planned the wedding!" Meme said accusing socks. "Me!? Why would I kill my best friends wife!? Why would I do that!?" Socks asked. "Because you were jealous! Or you just wanted to kill her!" Meme shouted back clearly angry. "Know what? That's it I'm taking you to jail!" Meme said grabbing socks and dragging him away, and they were gone, before I couldn't even do anything. As laff shook me. "Y/N? Are you alright?" I looked up at him. "N-no I don't think I am-" I said before blacking out again.

I slowly woke up, this time my head felt better. I was also in my house. I got up and looked in the mirror, my head was covered in bandages and one of my eyes was now a dark gold. "What... when did my eye become gold...?" I said before remembering what happened. "I should go check on everyone else.." I said before leaving my house and running off to the half destroyed village. "Alright where Is everyone?" I said before looking to my left, I saw laff, Blaza, Oompa, and Jooice breaking socks out. I looked to my right and saw meme, tbh, and Nadwe talking. Now I had a choice, help them break socks out? Or warn meme..

(A/N 1524 words! So redid this chapter, like I promised for 1000 reads! Which I cannot thank you all enough for! This is probably the last time I'm going to update this book, unless 2000 reads? But still, thanks for joining me on this journey and I hope you enjoyed the new wedding chapter, so see ya.