Wictorias funeral (no side)

Y/n started streaming again, getting their regular 3,000 viewers at the start of their streams. "Alright guys today is wictorias funeral, and I may be a little late so I'm going have to hurry."

Y/n logged on and grabbed the bouquet of flowers they made before logging off last night and ran. They ran to the church to hear arguing. Y/n joined their vc and walked inside the church. There was arguing, a single peice of fire, and what seemed to be memes medical degree. You looked at the book more to see socks handwriting, you chuckled and just sat down sorta ignoring what was happening.

Then you heard a shout from meme "NOOOOOO MY MEDICAL DEGREE" you turned around to see the burning pages of a book, a fake book, you laughed a bit. Socks and blaza burst out into laughter from memes reaction. "MEME! It's not the real one!" Socks said laughing and showing the real one. "That's messed up socks" tbh said standing beside meme. Before anyone could say anything the British man got into the middle of the argument and broke it up.

"Now! Let's calm down! I don't want any fighting! I just want to host wictorias funeral." Laff said before everyone sat down. You looked beside you as the space man and blaza sat beside you, both of them still chuckling. "Nice job with the fake book" you whispered to socks before he whispered back. "Thanks, it was pretty good." Before you could say anything else the British man started the ceremony.

Laff grabbed the microphone. "Today we are here to honour wictoria, who was murdered on the day of the wedding. "Yeah by socks" meme said. "IT WASNT ME!" Socks shouted back. But before the argument could start laff stopped it. "NO FIGHTING MATES!" Laff shouted before continuing. "Wictoria was a great person, a fiancé, and friend to all." Laff said. "Would've been my wife if SOCKS didn't kill her!" Meme shouted. "I DIDNT KILL HER WHAT DO YOU MEAN." And soon enough both of the groups were fighting. "GUYS STOP THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL TO WICTORIA!" You shouted thinking they would hopefully listen. They continued arguing.

"ALRIGHT MATES, SOCKS, BLAZA, MEME, AND TBH GET OUT OF HERE! IF YOUR ONLY GONNA KEEP FIGHTING GET OUT!" Laff snapped at the 4, before they all left. Laff looked over at the rest of the people who were there, (jooice, nadwe, muffin, oompa, and you) "I'm sorry mates for snapping, and thanks for being quiet and respectful." Laff said before going on to continue. "Now I was going to have meme come up here, but meme was so disrespectful, so I'll choose one of wictorias best friends... may y/u come up?" Laff said. You were shocked to hear this as you walked up and whispered to laff, "I have nothing prepared for this" laff looked over and whispered back. "Just follow your heart." You stood up looking at the people before looking at the coffin and looking up. "Wictoria was a good friend of mine, sure after the years I really lost touch with her, I missed her, and when I saw her here. I thought.... maybe I could see my old friend..." you feel tears starting to form in your eyes. "W-we were such good friends.... I just wish I kept in good contact with h-her... and now she's dead right here." You could feel more and more tears fall down your eyes as laff came back up and gave you a pat on the back. "It's ok mate, just go back to your seat..." laff said as you walked back to your seat. Jooice walked over to you and sat by you. "I never knew you were close to wictoria." Jooice said. "We were good friends... it's just sad we grew apart" you said wiping your eyes. "Listen it's ok.... it's ok, when I talked to wictoria once she talked about a person who seemed like you... she really missed you." Jooice said. "S-she did?" You responded to Jooice. "Yeah a lot. She just didn't have the courage to talk to you." Jooice said. "... thanks Jooice, you've made me feel better... you probably should head back to your seat, the ceremony is about to continue.." you said. "Alright I'm glad I could help." Jooice said before walking back to his seat.

After a hour the ceremony was over as people were just talking. You walked over to nadwe. "What's up with you 14 year old?" You said jokingly. "HEY! I told you to stop calling me that!" Nadwe said in anger. "Chill, it was just a joke, do you think socks actually did it?" You said looking over at nadwe. "I don't really know fully, but someone will find out about it eventually" Nadwe said smiling. "Yeah someone will" you said also smiling. "Alright mates I think it's getting late, everyone should probably get going back." After laff said that everyone started to leave, as you left the church you heard arguing, from socks and meme.

You rushed through the forest to find socks and meme both holding swords full on fighting. "GUYS STOP!" You shouted as they both looked at you. "FIRST BEING DISRESPECTFUL, NOW THIS!?" You shouted in anger. "why can't you guys just be friends like you used too!?" You shouted again. "BECAUSE THIS GUY MURDERED MY WIFE!" Meme shouted. "AND THIS GUY THREW ME IN JAIL FOR NO REASON!" Socks shouted back. You just stood there, an eye for an eye and world goes blind, that's all you could think. "NO YOU KILLED MY WIFE!" Meme shouted. You were just hearing the fight zoned out. "NO I DIDNT RIGHT y/u?" Socks shouted. "Well-" but before you could continue talking meme shouted. "NO SOCKS MURDERED MY WIFE RIGHT Y/U!?" "Well I don't th-" you went to say. "NO I DIDNT RIGHT?" Socks interrupted again. "Well maybe-" you tried to say.
"NO YOU DID MURDER WICTORIA RIGHT!?" Meme shouted. They just continued not letting you say a thing, before you just ran off in tears, "WAIT Y/U-" you heard one of them say running after you but you didn't stop.

After a bit of running you ran into a door, as a sleepy British man walked out, "what do you n-" laff looked down and saw the crying y/u. "Woah woah calm down..." laff said before meme and socks arrived both still shouting holding swords and both of them trying to hug y/u. Laff stopped the 2. "WHAT DID YOU MATES DO!?" Laff shouted. Y/n just sat there. "I WAS JUST TELLING Y/U WHY SOCKS KILLED WICTORIA." Meme shouted. "NO I WAS TELLING Y/U WHY I DIDNT KILL WICTORIA." Socks shouted back. "MATES STOP SHOUTING-" but before laff could finish you ran off again. You could hear the voices fade as you ran farther.

You ran into a door for the second time this night. It was your own door, you ran in and locked the door behind you. You heard some knocks a few minutes later. "Y/U? Are you ok? It's me laff, are you ok" you didn't respond, as the British man left, you walked upstairs and flopped down onto your bed and let the darkness overtake you.

(A/N WOW 1222 words, thats impressive. Now I'm sorry for not posting I've just had a major writers block, also I'm going to be starting up a new story soon, and I hope you enjoyed this chapters and also, what ships do you want to sail? Obviously not nadwe and muffing because they are minors, but if you want a ship just tell me, also next chapter will either be a socks side, or a chapter hanging with a character, so I hope you enjoyed!