Breakout time (socks side)

I sat there with my back against the wall staring at the roof, it seemed like the obsidian was moving, but I think that's just my mind playing tricks on me how bored I am, it was nice when Oompa came to see me. Surprised I haven't got any other visitors. I heard a knock on the door as I looked up to see Blaza? What is he doing here, doesn't he think I just murdered his best friend? I sat there as laff let him in. "15 minutes Blaza, and don't try anything" laff said as Blaza agreed and walked in. "Hey y/n" he said, I looked at him I could simply tell he was holding in sadness and anger by his expression. He walked over and sat down beside me.

"Hi, how are you?" I said looking over at him. "Not the best. It's been different without socks around and now knowing he's dead." He said looking at me. "Yeah" I said in response. He stared up at ceiling before looking back at me. "Have you not been paying attention to what's been happening in the past 48 hours?" He said as I looked at him. "48 hours!?" I shouted shocked, I thought I was only here for a few hours possibly a day. "Well someone named monkeee joined the server and was here for a while until they turned back." He said as I looked at him confused. "Turned back?" I said as he looked back at me. "Shocker it was socks the whole time" Blaza said. "Hmmm so what happened?" I said back to him. "He explained everything to me, and now we have a plan to break you out" he said whispering the last part. "Really? It's been soooo boring in here" I said sighing as he chuckled a bit. "Listen I'm probably going to have to go in a few, but be ready later tonight" he said before standing up and walking over to the door. "Blaza your time is up mate" laff said as he opened the door letting Blaza out. As soon as Blaza was gone I got up and got a laff loaf.

I walked around the cell pacing, it felt like it has been a few hours by now but I can't tell. As I stopped walking I started thinking about that weird thing that happened a few days ago. I saw another version of me, they were are charred and their voice was scratchy. I wonder what happened to them, but they had the same eye. They could've possibly been me, but that's a possibility. I looked over at the door I was so bored. I walked back over to a corner and sat down staring at the roof again. I zoned out for a bit just thinking about everything that happened before this. How was I able to see what was gonna happen before? Why do I have this yellow eye? It all adds up to the wedding. As I think of the wedding I zoned out seeing something.

I saw a robot in the distance on a hill, it was holding a sniper and aiming it at wictoria. As it got closer and closer to the robot it looked like laff!? I couldn't really think as the robot fired the bullet as it hit wictoria. I heard the speech again as the robot hit a button sending the missle coming rapidly as it hit the hill me getting sent flying into a tree. The radiation hit my skin and it hurt so much.

I zoned back into reality my breathing picking up. I slowly calmed myself down as my breathing calmed aswell. Did I really see what was true? Or was that my mind playing tricks on me? I sat there as I heard people whispering around me. I got up and the walls started breaking, I saw socks and blaza standing there. "Come on y/n we gotta go!" Socks said as he grabbed my wrist and started running. I heard laff shouting from behind us but I didn't stop running. I knew this was my one chance out and if I stayed it would get worse, way worse.

We ran until we reached socks's base. We stopped running as I felt my heart pounding from how fast we ran. We all evened out as we all laughed and joked how close we were to getting caught and probably all thrown in prison at this point. "Alright y/n I'm so glad your safe but we need to talk about something" socks said seriousness entering his voice. "How terrible the green m and m is" Blaza said jokingly as we all started laughing. "Ok but actually, tomorrow we are going to attack meme." He said as I sighed. "Again?" I said jokingly. "Yeah again unfortunately." Socks said. "We are going to train monkeys to use guns and rpgs! Use the helicopter and raid meme gods med bay!" Blaza said excited and amped about his plan. "Not gonna lie sounds fun!" I said grabbing some stuff from the chest. I had nothing this whole time. "So y/n what happened in prison?" Socks said looking over at me. "Oh just Oompa visited stared at the ceiling." I said. "No why do you have a bruise?" Socks said looking concerned. "O-oh u-Uhm I just fell and hit my head." I said as socks walked over and grabbed my chin gently looking at the bruise. "It looks like someone hit you.." he said as I could feel my face heating up a little bit. "U-Uhm would you mind letting go?" I said as a small blush grew on his face. "S-sorry" he said walking back to Blaza. "No I just fell." I said as socks sighed and looked back at his board.

A few hours after planning and laughing Blaza said he was going to sleep. I sat there in the corner of the room. Socks walked over to me and sat beside me. "Are you ok?" He asked me as I looked over. "Yeah, I guess." We sat there in a moment of silence. "Did you actually fall? Or did someone hit you?" He said as I he looked at me. "Listen please don't tell anyone, but laff hit me." I said as he looked at me concerned. "Laff hit you? But he wouldn't do that? Did you do something?" He said as I looked at the ground. "No, all I did was just sit there. Don't tell anyone I just don't want laff to be hated." I said as socks hummed in agreement. I leaned my head over on his shoulder. My eyes starting feeling heavy as I fell asleep, feeling socks rest his head on mine.

(A/N 1135 words. IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK! I'm sorry for not updating and thank you so much to the people who help and support this story, it really means a lot to me this being my first book, and I hope you all enjoy this chapter, see you soon.