I didn't know how to interpret this. The only thing I could say is that I felt something weird inside of me. Like something squeezing my heart.

"Excuse me..."

The cute guy straightened his back and turned to the waiter. He suddenly acted as if he was in a rush.

"Yes? How can I help you?" The same waiter replied.

"Umm...do you think you can sell me a bottle of water? I know you are not allowed to, but I would like to buy one that 's sealed,"

The waiter replied with a wide smile, "oh-don't worry. I sure can sell one for you," and handed it to him with the least of hesitation.

Tsk! This man is so flirty that it gets on my nerves.

I hope he loses his job or something for acting like this...

"Thank you very much. I owe you one..."

"It's okay. Anything for you..."

The cute guy paid and stood up from his seat after taking his change, without paying attention to the last thing the waiter said.

See? He is not even interested in you, man!

I was about to follow him, but I halted when I saw where he was heading to.

He went to where that girl was. The girl was no longer alone. A random guy was sitting by her side. It was one of those drunkens I saw while I was roaming around the place with Chan hyung.

The cute guy lifted that guy from his arm and dragged him away. They didn't even exchange words. He simply got rid of him as if nothing.

The other guy was so out of it for his state that he didn't even mind. He just went away and started to dance to the bit of the music.

The girl stood up and bowed to the cute guy when this one got back to her. He nodded and handed her the bottle of water.

When she lifted her face and saw him reaching that bottle, her face illuminated.

She took it and bowed two times. She seemed thankful.

The cute guy smiled at her and pointed to the empty seat, after that, they sat and started a conversation.

I saw the girl blush and nod at whatever that guy was saying. Not even fifteen minutes passed when he stood up from the table and dragged the girl away. They were heading to the exit of the nightclub. He was holding her hand while shielding her from the rest of the people around.

The waiter was also observing what I was, and when he saw what happened at the end, he sighed and mumbled to himself, "why do girls always have the best guys...? They are so damn lucky..."

My ears twitched, and my eyebrows furrowed when I heard this.

I stood up from my seat and went outside. I don't know what I was planning to do, but I was not just going to stay inside the club and let my mind wander with a small fraction of scenes that left me dumbfounded.

It took me at least three minutes to find that cute guy and the girl. They were not that far from the nightclub because they were walking slowly, but still, it was a fair distance.

I followed them, trying to keep my distance some meters away. Eventually, I halted when I saw that they both stopped in front of a convenience store.

I didn't want to be so obvious, so I just faked being on my phone and pretended to make a call.

When I saw they both entered the store, I walked near and stayed outside, still pretending to talk with someone.

The big window of the store allowed me to see everything from a distance.