Chapter 30 - Pieces of your soul

Start from the beginning

"And here I was thinking that I could talk to you." Wilbur scoffed, turning and leaving the room.

"You can once you admit your mistakes. Once and for all." Phil called after him. Wilbur slammed the door loudly to get his point across.

Techno couched just behind a hill, looking over to see the entrance. A simple door stuffed in a mountain side. Two torches on either side. He knew immediately that this was where Wilbur was keeping them. There was some sense that told him. Or maybe the hundreds of voices now screaming in his head. It had been a while since he heard them this loud and this angry.

Kill.

E

Blood.

Kill Wilbur.

Ayo Wil's back?

Punch beanie man.

Traitor.

Kill the traitor.

KILL HIM!

Techno shook his head to clear the voices. He drew his sword, taking a breath of the icey air before sneaking to the entrance. He tried to open the door handle, only to find it locked. Techno pulled a bobby pin out of his pocket and began to mess with the door handle. It came unlocked after a few minutes.

He snuck in, walking down stone pathways. He was getting Phil and Niki out. Tonight.

Drista pulled Lani into the middle of the house, the two laughing as a disc played. It wasn't one of the discs but that didn't matter. Tommy had given up and was now watching from a safe distance as the two messed around. Drista spun Lani, and Lanit spun Drista. The two danced awkwardly.

2 hours of Tommy sitting awkwardly later

"So you just kinda flick your wrist and let the knife fly." Lani instructed, showing Drista how to properly throw a knife.

"Like this?"

"Yeah, yeah."

Drista let the knife fly, and it hit the center of their target. The two celebrated as Tommy backed up farther, now fully terrified of the two teenage girls in front of him.

Techno ran down a hallway, trying the first door and seeing a cave with bars through the center, and a table near the door. At first he thought there was no one there, then he heard the muffled crying. Techno walked back into the room, and when he saw the girl with pink hair curled in the corner he started shaking the cell gate. It wouldn't open, so he resorted to breaking the lock, which took a few more minutes than expected. He finally shoved the gate open and ran over to Niki.

"Hey, hey Niki." He said, slightly quiet.

"Techno?" She asked, looking up from her knees.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm here to rescue you and Phil. Are you okay?" He asked, she shook her head no, and Techno gave her a sad smile.

"It'll be okay, just try to follow me." He helped pull Niki to her feet, and as they passed a table, she grabbed a knife. One that he hadn't seen her use since he first met her. Techno didn't mention it, and they snuck down a hall to the other door they could see.

It was identical to the room Niki was in, and because of this, they knew it was where Phil was.

"Phil, you okay?" Techno asked as he broke the lock to the cell. Phil walked out of the cell, rolling his shoulders.

"Mostly, mate." Niki and Phil shared a look, which Techno tried to ignore. He had to get them out of this place, not watch the two share looks. Looks that he wouldn't understand the meaning of.