Story In Short

Hey bubbles, i realized maybe you would have some problems with the story plot, i have gave you some description before in the chapters, but decided to give you a proper full story description for you guys. So here you go,

Ias, the true blood female Alpha in Red Talons pack. Who turned out to be An Afca.

Afca - A true blood Alpha female demon witch wolf who carries Moongoddess's blood.

17 years old, turned 18 months ago and found her mate who turned out to be an pure blood Alpha wolf of Blood moon. Doesn't have parents only a carrier who should be an female omega witch wolf. Only have a blood relationship with moongoddess.

She didn't want to submit for someone as she was manipulated by Alpha pride. But when her witch Faya came out for her mate and was about do things she swore to never do.
She fought with her inner self for be tough.
But her motherly self released because of the lil omega pup she found in woods. She surprisingly lactated for that pup. Which is not so normal cuz Alpha females only lactate for their pups only. Because of Raya (the omega pup)she started to think straight about hers and Jungkook's relationship and decided to give it a try.

She told jungkook to make her submit to him. But he denied it from telling that he doesn't have any problem with her dominating him. Which is so unusual for male Alpha's. Specially for pure bloods.

Jungkook loved to took care off from the beginning. He loved being controlled by sexualy. And that's why he was still a vergin. He loves dicks but not gay. Well you see, his mate is a female Alpha.  female alphas are capable of breeding someone else if their partner is a Submissive. They usually have a vagina in their privates but there's a hidden pennis in their vergina. So in the sexual activities if their partner is sub or another female omega or low rank they can breed them. But their penis has to be get out from their vagina so it will replace the entrance of her famale part. The process is hard as it's likely something ripping coming out from her. So most female alphas dominating in relationships are unique. This mostly happens when two females got to be each other mates. Female dominating a male is rare and not acceptable at all. As always in a straight relationship male is the dominant.
But here jungkook is the submissive.

As ias recently turned 18 she had her first rut. Ias mated and knotted jungkook at their first time and marked him.
But as the Heavenly emperor got angry about a female dominating his son.
Well jungkook has his blood. He's a special one too like ias. His mother was his carrier.
The god got angry and shooted ias with leyloom poison killing her. Moongoddess took her with her to cure her leaving jungkook devastated.
Month went without ias. Jungkook discovered him being pregnant with Ias's child. A miracle as an alpha male isn't capable of getting pregnant. But jungkook did.

I have to tell you guys that in a previous chapter, there's a place that jungkook saying himself that ias accept him as her alpha as ias called him alpha.
You must be having some problems with their behaviors. Actually ias is a woman afterall. But she's the dom in bed. And as jungkook is a man he will look more protective and manly in their normal life. It's just in bed, ias is the top. And maybe sometimes she would act submissively too like in 6th chapter. So... Just know her nature is dominant but feelings can change with the mental states and the moment...
But as now jungkook is pregnant maybe his mood swings will hit the table...

Sooo..........

Tbc......

T

his's the god btw.. (father of moongoddess and Jungkook)