Chapter 20

Jungkook held his chest from his hand crying. He never felt this much vulnerable and weak. He felt insecure. He felt incomplete...

He lost his mate in the exact day they mated with each other. It made his wolf sorrowful.

Jk stared at his wrecked reflection on the mirror. Covered with hickeys, scratches, bite marks and..... With a faded mark on his neck. He gently touched ias's mate mark as he felt tingling sensation in his body. But the mark burned like its hurting. Fat tears rolled through his eyes as he fell on the floor crying.

The only thing covering his naked body is a white silk sheet. He looked at the moon. It's just only hours since he lost ias to the moon goddess. Soon, it will get alight with sun.

He hugged his legs leaning his back to the bed frame still staring at the full moon. He felt alone. Zeha disappeared at the exact moment seline dissappear with ias.

Then he remembered someone. Raya... Their little baby. He unconsciously let out a sad smile remembering the toothy smile Raya gave sucking ias's nippled. He found the view is most cutest thing he ever saw.

Now what's he going to say the their baby. That her mommy got snatched away by a goddess so that she would be safe? That her mommy died on his own hands? Is that he is going to say to that lil child.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He felt restless. He just wanted ias to come to him and hug him good. Maybe submitting himself to his female mate meens seeking for them. But jungkook knows that he loves the feeling of being cared of. Cuz he has been always in charge. And it suffocated him. Then ias entered his life. He had fantasies but never thought to get them real. But when times flew he knew he changed on ias. When jimin teased him about him Bottoming to ias, he knew he blushed internally. He knew he loved the idea.
He knew ias is the change of his life. When ias intentionally flirted with jenny at first day, he felt jealous. He must feel possessive but he felt jealous. He wanted to be the one who ias flirted with. He wanted other way around.
He felt relying on ias. It soothed him.

But now left in their room all alone. Made his heart ache. But he knew that he has to be strong. He's a pure blood Alpha afterall. And he trusted the moon goddess. Their creater. He has a hop right?

Jungkook felt tiredness getting over him. He layed his head on his knees closings his eyes. With flashes of ias's smile he drifted to his dream land only to get his hands tangled with his mate.

_

"where am i? "

"you're in the moon my child. Your true home" a soft hand carressed her reddish hairs as ias turned her head toward the direction where the voice came. The woman had white hare and blue eyes. Ias found her truely beautiful and motherly.

"w-who are you? Why am I here?" she difficulty sat on the soft mattress she was lying on.

The woman just smiled and reached out to hold her cheek caressing them. Softly.

"there are lots of things to you to know ias. But i won't tell you everything at now. Cuz you have to find them yourself. But you will know the truth of yourself. But i am sorry that you have to come here, far away from your mate.. I am sorry..." ias widened her eyes at realization.

" j-jungkook! Where is my mate? What the fuck is really happening? "she yelled feeling so suffocating in her body. Feeling empty and hissing at the pain running through her neck. She carressed Jungkook's mate mark as tears built up. In her eyes.

" what did you do to him? Who are you? "

" i am seline. The moom goddess and you biological mother"

*thunder*

"m-mother? I-it can't be. My mom died when i was a baby. She's an omega"

"yes... She was. Have you ever seen her before? " then another woman in light blue dress came to her view. She had a black wavy hair. He eyes were light blue color.

"who's she... H-have i seen you before" ias stuttered out staring at the woman in front of her. The lady came to her and held her both cheeks.

"i am your mother baby. Your birth mother. Aunia." ias shook her head not understanding anything.

"then who... I..."

"yes.. She's right. She was the one who gave birth to you. But your blood belongs to me. The person you saying your dad isn't your real dad. You don't have a father ias. You are a child of the moon. You are the Afca of the moon. The Demon Afca.

Afca- the Alpha child who carries the moongoddess blood in a mortal body. Afca is a witch demon true blood Alpha wolf. They only exists when the time needs. This creature has no father. Only a carrier.

"but i though they are a myth"
She stated.

"even the pure bloods are. But remember myths are the beginning of a reality. Without a myth there won't be a reality my child. You know nothing about yourself my child."

"but what's all of this? Why am i even here? I want my mate. Dygon is going crazy" ias gritted her teeth closings her eyes as her eyes flicked red. Dygon is howling in agony of not feeling his mate's warmth.

"control your powers ias. You can't let out yourself in the moon. You will eventually die. I don't want my baby to get killed hmm?

You're here because you died. You got killed by my father."

Seline said.

"b-but why?"

"because you dominted his son. You went out from our heavenly law. It doesn't matters in werewolf world i know. But you both aren't mere werewolves ias. You both are gods. You are the creation of us.

Jungkook has the blood of my father. That's why he's a pure blood. He gave me the responsibility of his son. He was against with me when i made both of you Alphas. I made you my Afca. Not my moon child. I changed the nature. I equalized the civilization of heavens. Father wanted you to be a Moon child. But i wanted you to be my Afca. My one and only Afca.
I didn't do anything with your lives my child. I wasn't the one who chosed you to dominant him. I wasn't the one who made him submissive. It's the nature. He's the real alpha cuz he willingly gave up on his desire not holding on to his pride.

I know your so called father made you miserable ias. I am sorry i couldn't do anything rather than creating you.
You are about to go from your own my baby...

My father killed you with leyloom poison. I had to bring you here to save you. I know jungkook is hurting. But i couldn't do anything now. He has to wait till you are ready to go back. To the real task.

There are lot to know and fight my child. You will get to know them with the time.

Till then ... Sleep. You will wake in your paradise " seline whispered the last part as she made ias ly down.

Aunia placed a kiss on her child's head as she left with moongoddess.

For more explanation -

Ias is the daughter of moongoddess. The Afca. Aunia is ias's birth mother but not blood realated. She's a carrier. Afca is a witch true blood Alpha wolf. So the carrier also should be a witch omega. That's why Seline choosed Aunia as ias's carrier.

Then as you get eun woo isn't ias's biological brother. Ias's is only biologically related with the moon goddess. She's a goddess herself. You will know in future.

About jungkook... Yes, he is also just as ias. His parents aren't his biological parents. His mother was his carrier. He has the blood of Heavenly emperor. The father of moongoddess. That's why he's a pure blood. He has hidden things he himself doesn't know. You will know in future... Hehe..