Chapter 16

"so... How's going your wedding?" Jin hyung asked bitterly as I chocked on my water.
I fucking forgot that I didn't told others that me and Ias settled up. Fuck....
I looked at him and smiled nervously.

"actually.. I" I got cutoff by a low yet a dominant growl which made my hairs Lil bit straight. Damn it..

"actually jungkook and I settled up. He's not going to marry anyone" Ias came while holding Raya who is playing with her red locks.

"really? At last....." rm hyung sighed dramatically and Ias chuckled while jin hyung looked at us Wiered. I know he has tons of questions to ask.

"congratulations you two ... Btw who's this Lil munchkin" he asked with his baby voice. He's damn Wiered god...Jinhyun.

"oh. This's Raya.... Our Lil baby. We will tell you details later hyung" Ias said while looking at me. OK... I am Whipped for her.

"jungkook.."
I heard rm hyung calling me.

"yes hyung?" he sighed before speaking.

"what are you going to tell your father?" I gulped. Anyway I have to tell them someday.

"ah... Hyung actually. It was just silly me and jimin hyung. Hehe... I weren't going to marry"

"huh?"

"you weren't going to" Ias raised her eyebrow as I made my lips aline.

"yeah... It was just an act to make you jealous. I....know it's so silly k?" I huffed and ran to my room embarrassed. Hell... I am embarrassed.

_

After jungkook ran to his room Ias burst into laughter.

"mwumma... Why arw yow laughing?" Raya gave her puppy die eyes as Ias coughed to control herself.

"nothing bubba...lemme handle your dad hmm? Can you stay with jinnie hyung for a while?" raya nodded and went to jin who was already parting his hands for her to hug him.

After giving Raya to jin Ias went to the room only to find jk hiding his face in the pillow. She chuckled and sat beside him.

" you plan worked but it made me do things kook" her voice was serious as she ran her fingers through his hairs. Jk hummed in contact, moving his head onto ias's lap hiding his face in her tummy.

"why was that? You didn't love me tho" he mumbled against her shirt.

"I don't know what is love kook. Still I don't know. I just know that I want to be with you and can't stand to see you with anyone else than me. Even I tried to tell myself that I don't care. I don't need you,inner me always craved for you. And... I don't want Faya to do some shits" she gritted her teeth sighing. She has to tell his someday tho...

Jungkook turned his face to her.

"Faya?" Ias hummed.

"she's my witch. She got triggered before 7 years ago and after that she got dissappeared but now she's back. For you. For her mate. If we didn't got settled I don't know what will she do. She's insane kook. She's psycho.... She's the strongest part of me" a tear escaped from ias's eyes. She just let out her most vulnerable part to jungkook. She was afraid for this. To let him know her true self.

Jk kept silent letting her talk.

"everything started even before I born obviously. I had a brother. His name was Eunwoo. Eunwoo Deluke. A witch and an Alpha wolf. Our mother was a pure blood omega and a half witch. The last witch wolf at that time. Now me.
That's why me and my brother are half witches.
My father was her mate. She loved her. But my father didn't. He was just a asshole Alpha who was cheating on my mother even before he met her. My mom didn't knew anything about my father's other affair.