Chapter 8

I opened my eyes feeling warm and fluffy beside me, only to see a big black wolf cuddling me. I can tell it's jk from the scent. I looked down, to see my wonds which are no more. I am still in my birth dress. He must be cuddling me because he thought I would catch cold. An unknown warmth filled my heart as I looked at the wolf with soft eyes. Suddenly jk pulled me closer from his paws making my legs tangled with his back legs. I hummed feeling so comfortable in his embrace. I reached my hand and caressed his ears. They automatically twitched due impact of my hand. I silently giggled. Why am I being so soft all of sudden?

"what are you doing to me jk? Why can't you just hate me and leave me alone." I said as I thought he is sleeping.

"I am afraid kook" I snuggled closer to him.

_

"I am afraid of having a weakness. I am afraid to be in your arms as it makes me forget about whole world I am fighting with. I am afraid of bounding with you.
I am afraid for feeling afraid because of you. I hate myself because I am addicting to you. I always told myself I am a true blood and not submissive. But you are changing me as much as I hate it. I want to hate you but you are distracting me from yourself.
Don't be this lovingly and sweet kookie. Don't protect me plz....

I am not good for you. Why don't you understand. I can't give you what you want. I am bounded to my pride and my aim.

I don't have to worry anyway. I will be leaving from a week and we will part our ways. You have to find a mate who can cherish you with all her heart alpha, not a ruthless monster like me, you will eventually hate me when you get to know the unknown truth of me. But I doubt you will. No one knows who I really am." Ias said as she pecked over his nose.

"Now just let me live in this moment. " she hugged him tightly feeling the warmth and scent.

The thing she didn't know was jk was awake and heard everything she told.

I am not gonna let you go and I will find the things you're hiding.. I promise my future luna.. I promise.

_

I kept thinking every single thing happened between me and Ias. I heard what she told me thinking I am asleep. She's a mystery. I mystery I would love to solve and keep to myself.

Every time we had a fight was she being submissive. What's stopping her. What's holding her back from coming to me.

I only have one damn week for all of this. Aish..

I know someone I can get some advices. I smirked... I am not letting you go away from me mate.