Chapter 13

I left jimin hyung's house to check over Ias. I know I don't have to worry about her. But I couldn't help and zeha kept eating my head.

Yah bitch.. I was saying truth

"oh shut up" I blocked the link sighing.

I went to my cabin, only to find it empty. I sighed frustratedly. I sat on the couch but I couldn't stop thinking about her. I want see her. My mind is getting craze. Don't come to me. I am wolf craving for his mate afterall. Yet I felt like I should go... Cuz something is waiting for me.. Or someone... Aish my wolf instincts...

I groaned and got up stripping my cloths. That when I saw a t-shirt lying on the ground. I bent and picked it up sniffing. It's ias's. I threw it to the couch running out and jumped over the fence turning to my wolf in mid Air.

I followed her scent to deep forest. Wth she doing this deep. I growled and kept running as I ended up. In a river Bank. I niffed the air. She was here... I again followed the scent and walked through the river bank...

The next thing I saw.....sinful yet... Heartwarming.

My eyes were guled into the sight. I couldn't avert my eyes away as much as I wanted to. She's fucking beautiful and motherly in this view.
The fuck how can she even breast feed a pup who is not hers. I am sure the baby is not her owns. Hell, she's my mate afterall.

Suddenly a low growled heard by her which soon turned to a low yet loving whimper when she sniffed the air. Probably got my scent. She turned to me... Eyes staring straight into mine. They were filled with an unknown feeling a beautiful motherly emotion.

Is this Ias I knew before.
She slowly placed her head over the sleeping pup still looking at me. She's fucking beautiful. Her scent is spreading all over the place.

I slowly stepped closer to her as now I am hovering over beside both pup and mother. Yes, mother. I can see a mother in her. Her eyes are soft, filled with love and care. Which I saw once in my mother's eyes for my father. I am in love with these eyes.

I slowly leaned and licked her face as she closed her eyes humming and leaning into my touch.

I moved to her neck and licked over her neck sucking it. Now I am hovering over her by her side. I ran my nose on her scent gland scenting her. She moaned softly. I love her like this. It's lovely. Not like I don't love her other side. But that's just a facade. This's her. The true Ias Deluke.

I lyed behind her as I turned to my human forms. I could be careless about me being naked. It's just my mate. My Ias.

I sneaked my hand around her waist as I kissed her neck unconsciously. I reached and pulled the girl closer to her like we three are cuddling now, under a tree. Like I wished. Her naked back brushing against mine as she reached her hand backwards and carresed my hairs. I hummed in satisfaction as her fingers brushed my scalp softly. I felt cared and loved.

"jungkook?" her voice was soft. Nothing like I heard before. So unfake. I hummed against her neck, still softly licking her skin.

"don't marry her" I stiffned at her words. I felt a warm drop falling on to my hand which was on her waist. She was crying. I frowned.

"what?" I whispered looking at her eyes which held the emotions I saw hidden now revealed.

"I-I know.. You must be disappointed and tired of my rantings and stubborn, ruthless, hateful self
.... But... Don't leave us. D-don't l-et her h-harm a-anyone. P-plz... Alpha" my heart soft at that. She just a-accepted me as her alpha.... She.....

I couldn't think as I immediately attached my lips to hers. She closed her eyes. She was practically turning her head backwards. I held her face from her neck as I moved my lips against hers closing my eyes.

I felt zeha howling in happiness.

After some seconds we broke the kiss as she hid her face in my neck and then again placed her head on my arm which was lying underneath her head as a pillows. My chest felt warm With a tenderness. This's what I wanted. Her to accept me. Letting me into hers.

I slowly lifted my head and looked at the pup who's still sucking her nipple in sleep.

I reached my hand and carresed her soft hairs as the baby leaned to my touch pulling Ias's nipple with her. I bit my lips to stop Myself from bursting into laughter. She's damn adorable. I leaned and placed a kiss over ias's collarbone and hugged her tightly.

I felt my eyes closing due to warm feelings and comfortableness. I snuggled my nose more into my mate's scent gland who is now in sleep.
I let myself drift to the dream land.

_

Raya