Chapter 7

"you ready?" Jin hyung asked from me as I nodded and went out. He looked at me with wide eyes. I can't even believe that I am wearing this.

 I can't even believe that I am wearing this

I poked my inne cheek not liking the dress. I love the pattern but not the color. I only wear black for fuck sake.

" where do you even get them" Jin hyung chuckled nervously.

"well, we couldn't find any dress for you for an outing and you're wounded too so... Jenny gave this to as she never wore that. And if you are worrying about the color, she doesn't wear dark colors. Sorry.. Hehe" I sighed at him. As then I saw jk coming. I looked away.

"oh.. Hey.. Kook. Are you coming too?" he shook his head. Better. I don't want anyone to finger my work. Pftt..

"so let's go" he nodded and leaded the way me following him. I felt jk's stare but I shrugged and left.

We came deep into the forest. If you are wondering why? Well... The dongeon is deep in the forest due to security perpose. I am praised. This's a great security plan. Mhm..

We entered to the dungeon and I smelt others too.. They smiled at me as I smiled back too..

"missed you cap" vany came to me and hugged me. I pat her back as others also came and hugged me lightly like they don't want to hurt me. Leave it..

"nice to see you guys too... So.. How's our little fucker" I asked coldly.

They smirked and leaded me to the place they kept the rougue they cought.
I smirked...

"well... Well... What do we have here? I guess I need some explanation" I sat on a chair putting my right leg on the left. I know jin hyung and the person who I known as namjoon is watching me but I don't care. I am going to do this on my own way.

"so... What did choi sold to you? What do you know?" The man just smirked which made me surprised.

"what do we know? Really... Haha... We know your end Ias. You are going to die" he started laughing and boy you're pissing me off.

"no one can kill me before I do asshole. I will ask for the last time. What do you know and what are you planning for. Where is beomgyu?" I tugged his hair.. As he laughed.

"I don't know about beomgyu you talking about but you won't live longer to find either haha... Your wounds aren't healing righ? How could it be... It won't heal. The wounds are from silver paws bitch. You are gonna die and your pack will be ours... Haha.." he said like maniac and it get my last as I ripped away his head. I couldn't thing properly as he was degrading me.. I threw his head as I locked the remaining blood from my hand not caring the disgusting stares I got from others. I love blood so yeah..

Then Vany came to me. I looked at her face. Very tenced as she's afraid.

"what?"

"it's silver." don't annoy me soul mate I am already pissed.

"so what? It's not like it affects me. I am a true blood remember. Silver don't affect us" she shook his head aggressively.

"no no no it does Ias. They knew. They always knew. They planned it cleverly. Don't you see?" I closed my eyes pissed as I started feeling a slight sting on my wounds.

_

"so what... If you know just tell me" Ias gritted her teeth in Slight pain.

"silver doesn't affect you but when the full moon is, it's poison will affect you if you have a Sligh scar which did from silver. As you can see you have scars all over your body which done by silver and it didn't heal cuz you met your mate and now you are completed the aduld age remember. After 18 you will need your mate with healing until you mate with him or her. You still didn't and you didn't let jk to heal your wounds.

They didn't knew that you will meet your mate but they knew your birthday. It was all a plan. Today is the full moon Ias did you hear me?  "

Ias wasn't listening. She felt like fainting as her wounds started bleeding as she screamed. She couldn't focus on anything except for the pain she's feeling.

She fell down holding her abdomen.

" Ias!! " vany screamed as she cought her best friend before she fell.

"we need to get her to jk or she'll die. Namjoon!! Turn now" Jin yelled as namjoon turned to his wolf form. Vany kept Ias on his back as they all turned to their wolves running behind namjoon's wolf.

After some minutes they reach as Vany howled making jungkook ran out widening his eyes horror and pain. He immediately took bleeding Ias to his arms before running back into the cabin.

"Let's give them some space" namjoon linked to everybody running away.

_

As soon as I undressed her and kept her on the bed I backed away closing my eyes.

zeha... Come out noww!! I yelled through my head as zeha has been ignoring me lately.

What bitch? He sounds annoyed...

This's not i time to argue just get the control. Our mate need us.

As soon as I said mate, he took control transforming into the wolf.

_

Zeha went to the bed which he kept Ias as he jumped on to it. Seeing Ias's situation, zeha whimpered in pain. He hovered over Ias's naked body as he licked all over the wounds healing them. With that Ias's breathing got stabled as her wounds are healed. Yet she's unconscious.

Zeha gave a final lick over her face before cuddling her exposed body from preventing her from catching cold. Moreover he didn't wanted to let jk take over so soon.
So he decided to cuddle her from his wolf dorm, worming her up.

Words 1001