Chapter 14

I felt soo chilly as I snuggled closer to the body lying beside me. He is so warm.

I couldn't shift properly as I felt heavy on my tummy.
I opened my eyes and saw my pup lying on me. Hugging me like a koala. I reached and softly carresd her hair. I felt a moving beside me. I turned my head to see jungkook looking at me with his green eyes. Which are soo tempting. I slowly closed raya's face with my hand as I learned into him. He also pulled me closer pulling me to a kiss. Our lips moved in since as we kissed passionately. I still don't know what made me change all of sudden. It shocked me as how much this feels good. Lying between my mate's arms feeling him warmth. Maybe this baby changed me. To better. Maybe this is what I longed everyday unknowingly. Maybe this is the thing I searched between blood which obviously didn't find. But in Jungkook's arms. Letting your guards down for ones isn't that bad after all. I thought as I closed my eyes feeling his lips against my neck. I bit my lips to supress my moans as I obviously don't want Raya to witness this.
I softly pushed jungkook away as I felt Raya moving in my arms.

She slowly lifted her head yawning cutely. I chuckled.

"mwumma" she whispered making my eyes go wide. Did she just called me mum. Oml.... Why do I Feels like crying. Which I did.. Hiding my face in Jungkook's hard chest. I heard him chuckling. That nut head. Hmp..

"mwumma hwungry" Raya said slowly reaching for my breasts. But stopped suddenly. She stared at jk for a while before slowly move to him from my chest. I looked at them in amusement.

Raya went and sat on Jungkook's chest hugging him like she's listening to his heart beat. I smiled softly while jungkook rubbed her back softly.

She then again climbed down from his chest and moved on to mine attaching her small lips with my nipples, sucking my milk. I let out a soft moan and pat her cute Lil bum softly in a rhythm. I felt Jungkook's stare at me as I turned to him. But his eyes were on Raya. I looked at her who still staring at jungkook with her blue eyes.

I still don't know how can she even manage this eyes contact with a true blood and a pure blood. She's a omega after all. A beautiful and a cute one in that.

I kept feeding her in silence as no one talked nothing. Jungkook kept hugging my waist and drawing imaginary circles on my skin.

Suddenly a loud thunder heard making the baby flinch. I looked at jungkook.

"kook... It will rain soon. We should go"

"yeah.. Let's turn" He said as he turned.

I nodded and stood up with Raya on my hands. I let her down.

"baby... Mommy is going to turn. Can you turn after mommy?" I asked her while patting softly on her tummy as she cutely nodded. I kissed her forehead and turned into my wolf.

I looked at Raya.. And then she also turned to her wolf. Then jungkook came and picked her from neck muscle Hanging her 4 legs. I mentally chuckled at her cute frame.

Small rain drops started pouring.

"it's already started raining. My cabin is too far. Follow me I know a safe place. Trust me" jungkook linked me and I nodded my head.

Then he started running with Raya in his mouth. I also ran following him.

Soon we reached somewhere looked like a backyard of a house.

Jungkook placed Raya down as she ran to me snuggling into my fur. Jungkook turned to his human firm and I immediately turned away not wanting to see his..... Well.... I.... Aish.. Don't be a pervert Ima..

He chuckled and then a short man immediately came with bunch of towels. Jungkook must have linked him.

"you brat.. What are you... Omg... Who is this?"

"This's my mate and her pup hyung. Quick.. Give them towels" jungkook said wearing the towel as the man ran to me and put a big towel around me and then another around Raya.

I shifted back covering myself with the towel and looked straightly at the man who immediately avoided my gaze. He is an omega. Told ya.. No one can't look at my eyes straightly. Specially omegas. But Raya did... I wonder how?

I shook my head and picked Raya up as she turned to her human forms.

"let's go" jungkook held me from my waist as he guides us in" sweet...

"hey kook..
How..?" another man came. I can tell he is a Alpha by him scent.

"oh.. Yoongi.. This's kook's mate. Ias.. And about the baby? I don't know" the short man answerd as he pecked the other man who he called Yoongi. Probably mates.

"jimin hyung we are going to change and can you plz lend us some clothes"

The shorter male nodded and went away after giving me a smile.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me to a room.

"jimin hyung will bring some clothes. Go and fresh up. Until he comes" he said caressing my cheeks. I leaned to his touch and nodded.

I went to washroom with Raya who is now sleeping on my shoulder. Such a sleepy baby. I chuckled placing her on the counter.

........

Then Raya was done. She didn't let me dress her. Well, she doesn't have any clothes. I chuckled myself but didn't followed her cuz I know jungkook closed the door and he is out there.

I went to shower and cleaned myself.
I saw some clothes on the sink. Must be jungkook.
I grabbed them and wore them.
After I was done I left drying my hair. I saw jungkook tickling Raya as she was wiggling and giggling loudly.

"kook... Go and fresh up" I said and he didn't said anything and went in after pecking my head. Again...

I went to Raya and started drying her hair.

"baby... You miss your mumma?"

"nu" she shook her head slightly.

"why?" I brushed away some hairs from her face.

"dwon nwo" she said and sat on my lap hugging my neck. I sighed knowing the Lil one doesn't know anything. I put her on the bed lying beside her.

Soon the a knock heard as I said come in. Then Jimin hyung came in with a soft smile.

"hi.. Ias.. Uhm.. The dinner is really. You guys are probably hungry so.. Tell jungkook and come to downstairs" he said smiling softly at Raya who's clinging into mine.
I flashed him a soft smile nodding.

"okie hyung. We'll come" He narrowed her eyebrows.

"uhm.. Hyung?"

"oh.. Well.. I don't like calling elders oppa as I prefer hyung" I said and he nodded understanding. He then closed the door slowly going out.

"Ias.. Did jimin hyung came?" jungkook came drying his hair. He looks damn hot... I just hope he will forgive me for everything I did before.

"hey... You OK?" I didn't recognized that I was so into my thoughts until jungkook wave his hand in front my face.

"oh yeah.. I am OK.. Let's just go to downstairs. Jimin hyung told us to come for dinner" he nodded as I picked Raya after waking her up.

"here you are. You guys must be hungry. Let's eat before this cat gets grumpy" jimin hyung pinched Yoongi hyung, making him jolt up from his sleep. He really looks like a sleepy cat. I smiled at them and sat in the dining table.

We started chatting about some random things like as we eat. We planned to leave at morning as it's already dark and Jungkook didn't want to take any risk. Well....he doesn't have to worry when we both are together tho...
Whatever....

After we're done. We all went to bed..