Chapter 6

⚠ Might be some offensive scenes

Ahhh...... That mother fucker. I just... Ahhh..... Why the fuck I get a dumb alpha as my mate. That bunny looking Alpha. How could he make fun of me by saying I am intimidating like a butterfly. He just doesn't know how much wolves I have skin downed... I am going to kick his ass ooffff..

Aish.... In otherhand those bitches are enjoying their time in Namjoon hyung's place and here I am stuck with this bitch of mate in a forest cabin. The place is peaceful tho... But I can't stand him... Ahhh....

Well... Currently I am walking all across the room as I don't want to go out but I need to. I need to go back to my pack. There are things I have to solve and I have no time to all this fuss.

I slammed my hand on the table which made it broke. I sighed. Not again.

I sat on the bed as I remembered how I was. Alone, nothing to worry, just my own thoughts, my own control.... Now I have someone who I can't stand off...i don't need a mate. I just want live myself..

I heard the door being opened I didn't bother to look as I already knew the smell.

"I need to change your bandages" I rolled my eyes. Do I look like a human?

"I am a Alpha not a human you fucker... Just leave me alone" I heard him sigh. Not my problem bro..

"whatever you brat.... Like you ever listen.. Pftt..." he left slamming the door. Did he ate chillies... Whatever..

I sat on the bed as I stripped myself. I went in front of the mirror observing my wounds. I don't feel much pain but why my scars aren't healing. I removed blood stained bandage leaving me with nothing. I caressed my wounds as I get some blood to my hand and taste it. No germs just clean blood hmm...? What's happening. I cleaned my hand by brushing it against my skin making it red color too. I reached and tied my long hair to a bun as it's blocking my way to my wounds. I went to the bed and grabbed new bandages which jk brought and started rolling them over the places.

I was trying to reach for back but I couldn't. I sighed in frustration. Then I heard a loud gasping. I turned around to see jk with red cheeks. Aish...

"I.. Uhm... I will go."

"no wait" I stopped him as he turned around to leave. He didn't turned around to. My direction making me annoyed.

"YAH.. Help me with this. Afterall you were the on who bought this." he turned around while folding his arms."

"and you were the one who said you don't need it" he smirked. Oh playing I see. Oh dear you don't know me well.. I mentally smirked..

"whatever your choice. I will just ask Jenny to help me with this" I was about to call Jenny but jk grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. I looked at his eyes straightly.

"you know what, I hate it when you act like a bitch" He held on my naked waist brushing his fingers on my skin.

"I don't act like a Bitch cuz I am the bitch Mr. Wolf"

I said teasingly ran my index finger through his chest reaching to his hand as I removed it from my waist.

I went to the mirror steadying my bandages. I heard him sigh and coming behind my back. He looked at my eyes through the mirror.

"are you always like this. Being an ass to everyone who tries to help you" He asked while tying the knot of the bandage. He kept his hands on back as I stepped forward making his hands fall from my body.

"none of your business if I am. And btw... I am going to leave as soon as I clear things with rogues. I know I can't get him to my pack cuz he's your property now. So let's keep this away. Got it"