Chapter 1

A black bike went on a splash of light passing the whole dark buildings beside the road. It's a new edition of Kawasaki Ninja H2R. The only thing can be heard is the sound of the motor bike.

After a ride of a half of hour, it stopped in front of a forest as the person on the bike got down removing the helmet as her dark red wavy hair fell down as she shook her head making her hair fly with wind.

She placed her helmet on the bike handle, removing her black leather jacket. She also removed her black skinny and other remaining clothes as she left only with her long hair which is long till her hips.

She bend down like a tiger who is aiming for hunt. Suddenly aloud bone cracking and skin ripping sound pierced through the silent environment making it horrible for someone who's there as the whole place was in dark.

The sounds suddenly stopped as a giant black wolf stood on the place where the girl was. The wolf was totally black as it's a part of the nature. The only thing could apart the body was two red dots like eyes of the wolf.

The wolf looked at the empty space in front of the bike for see if someone was watching. Seeing no one she dissappear through the branches only leaving the silence of the forest.

_

"hello.... Mr. Choi. Long time no see hmm?"

The giant black wolf turned to her human forms as the man who's hanging up with his hands started shivering.
The girl's face covered with a evil smirk as she walked toward the man not even caring she's naked. But a loud shout shattered her trance.

" YAH... Bitch. Wear this. You aren't going to walk in your birth dress.." another girl came to her as she threw a black short robe to her. The girl rolled her eyes as she cought it.

"it's not like he's going to live.. Duh.." she wore the robe and tied the knot.

"but... You are a girl Ias and it will be better if you get that to yourself." Ias looked at the other girl with an ashing gaze. She went to her as she grabbed other's collar pulling her to herself.

"you bitch.. Know your place. Lisa Manabon.... You are not my fucking mother. I will do what I want. I will kill who I want and I will sleep with whom I want." Ias gritted her teeth as she whispered those words to Lisa's ear. Her voice sounded law and dangerous.

" GOT IT?? " Ias pushed Lisa as she went to the table lighting cigarette. Lisa looked at her half sister for last time sighing as she went away from the underground dungeon of Ias.

Lisa know that only one person can change her stepsister. Her mate.. Maybe or maybe not. She's a Alpha too.. But in front of Ias she feels week. Her burning gaze. Her naturally red eyes are the most intimidating eyes she has ever seen. Only one person can fight with the true blood Alpha.Ias is a person who does her work only on her thoughts.
Lisa thought her as her own sister, yet Ias being Ias doesn't care about anyone rather than something couple of people.

Will meet them in future...

Ias flew some smoke as she crushed her cigarette from her bear feet. She's the only person who left there.

She smirked at the man who has already peed in his pants because of her.

"aigooo.... You have already peed yourself. Aish... I just thought what's rotting here when you Lil fucker is still alive..."

She shook her head dramatically. She turned her heels and went to a trolley which was in the corner of the room.

She opened a box as she searched for something.

" uh. Huh... Here is my baby." she giggled as she found what she was looking for. She again turned to the man.

"i would love to rip off your head from my cannies. But.... I have something to get from you." she carres her the small axe as the man started shaking.

"Ias plz... Let me goo... I have a mate looking for me.." he begged. But the only thing he got was her sarcastic laugh.

"oh no honey.... You sell my pack's inner details to rogues dear. How can I leave you hmm.. It will be no fun.. Uh.." she started peeling her skin time to time.

"and....... I want to know,what's your relationship with beomgyu..(an omega) he disappeared after you met him. What did you do to him.. Huh?" she again pierced her skin..

"AHHHHHHHUH...... I am sorry.. I am sorry.. I won't do that again. Plz let me goo.. Ahhh"

"what. Did. You. Do. To. Him??" she peeled her skin one by one at each word.

"I..... I....... S-sold... H-him.... T-to.... R-rougues.... Ahhh....."

"why?????"

"b-because.... Male o-omega's g-give B-birth to p-powerful p-pupd...." Ias felt herself burning in rage. She must be a bloody ruthless monster but she cares about her pack. A lot.. And has a special space for omegas. She hate when someone degrade them or use them...

" you mother fucking bitch... You smells like a rotten rat you asshole. Rot in hell....leme send you straight. Say hi to satan" the man shook her head but Ias grabbed her head and turned it backside killing him on the spot. She spit on the body as she brushed the blood awY from her face...

She clapped twice and two men came in. Two Alphas.

"clean this up... Don't even bury just leave it in the forest." she demanded as she went to the staircase to go to upstairs.

_

"vany!!!!" are you there?" Ias shouted as soon as she stepped in.... But got no answer..

" Kate, shen, baekon, hyunjin!!!!!! where are you guys..? " she went to the kitchen still with her robe.

But only found Lisa who is cooking something. Ias was about to leave when Lisa grabbed her hand. She slapped her hand away glaring. Lisa sigh.

"they aren't here. They went to their houses for some days when you were out for work." Lisa said.

"are you telling me that now?" Ias gritted her teeth annoyed.

"you weren't listening to me me so yeah..."

"oh fuck" Ias rolled her eyes as she stripped her robe turning to her wolf. Lisa felt her legs numb due to dominant aura Ias was giving.

Ias ran to the basement dungeon as it's easy to go to forest. To her bike......

________________ ☺️

Words 1109