Chapter 21

It has been a month since ias's dissappearing. Only jk knew what happened that night. Others only know that ias left for work. But they didn't take it yet let it go, cuz they saw how divested jk looked. How wrecked he is. But they didn't dared to ask anything about him.

Jk ran his pack with help of namjoon and others help. But he became more distanced. His world limited to Raya and to his office and his bedroom.
He always stared at moon. He prayed to moon goddess to give his mate back.

_

"Raya baby..... Come here" jungkook called the girl who was playing with her plushies. She got up went to the alpha and sat on his lap as jungkook sat on the bed. He just came back from a meeting anf jin had been looking over Raya.
Raya hugged Jungkook's waist burying her face in his abdomen. Raya is a baby who seek for body warmth. Jungkook smiled sadly at her as he started unbuttoning his shirt remembering the time he and ias used to sleep naked with their baby as she cried that she's cold.
As soon as his shirt removed from his body Raya hugged him more tighter as he let out some calming scent all over her.
He lyed down on the bed withRaya on him as he rubbed the baby's back soothingly. A silent tear escaped from his eyes. He misses ias. He's yearning for her warmth. He just wanted to hide in her embrace so every judgmental stared won't bother him. He always felt so comfortable with her. How cold and rude and dominant he looked for others, he's just a cotton candy inside who just wants to melt in ias's warmth.

He placed sleeping Raya on the bed as he went to his room stripping all his cloths away. He covered his naked body from a white sheet as he stared at the moon with teary eyes.

"i miss you baby. Where are you Ias? We need you." he gently rubbed his belly slowly snuggling into pillows wetting them with his tears.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Don't hurt them......no..baby..jungkook!!

You hurted him, i won't leave you alive.... (loud demonic growl)

" ah... No... Ias!!! "
Jungkook woke up screaming loudly. He held his chest breathing heavily. He hugged his knees as he cried. He was afraid. He rubbed her belly unconsciously. He misses his mate.

_

On other side ias woke up after a month feeling cold as ice. She shivered. She was in a forest whole naked. She eventually recognized the view of the the night. The scenery is too familiar to her. How couldn't she recognize the place where she and Jungkook spent their time. Happy tears ran through her eyes as she turned to her giant wolf running to a familiar place. She felt herself warming up. She looked at the moon thanking to moongoddess for letting her live again.

And now she's back.

_

Jungkook kept crying on his knees. Slightly shivering as the windows were opened. He sniffed rubbing his nose on his arm biting his lips.

But immediately raised his head hearings something jumping over the window. Eyes flicking green in protection over something noone wouldn think even possible. He growled under his breath ready to attack whoever the fuck entered his room without permission. He turned to his wolf lowering himself to pounce.

*chocolates and blueberries*

Jungkook frozed when he smelt the smell. He stayed at the place without even moving an inch not being able to point out what happening.

He raised his head as a raven wolf towered over his wolf. Jungkook's eyes eventually got teary as he slowly stepped forward burying his face in the she wolf's neck fut as the wolf also snuggled into his fur scenting him possessively.

"i-ias?" he stuttered through the link as ias jist licked his fur lovingly.

"hey baby. Missed me?" she asked with a teasing voice. Jungkook turned to his human form as he threw himself over the wolf who fell down playfully. Ias also turned into her human form leaving both of them naked tangled with each other.
Jungkook buried his face in her breasts crying his eyes out. Ias pat his back in a rhythm.
After sometimes jungkook stopped crying but still hugging ias's body tightly. Ias chuckled softly.