II - Dump This Damn Dropship.

Start from the beginning

"Be carful, Finn!" I called over to him, as if he'd listen. He was too busy talking to some blonde girl.

"You two, stay put if you want live," the blonde warned as two more boys followed Finn's example. The didn't listen to the warning given by the blonde and continued to retreat from their seats. I now recognised the blonde as Clarke, Dr. Griffins daughter.

I focused my attention back to the Chancellors message, "... you must locate those supplies immediately." Roars filled the air once more, making me lose concentration once more.

The parachutes kicked in and the bodies of the boys who had left there seats flew everywhere. Pipes bust and the monitor died out.

"Finn!" I yelled out for my half-brother. Screams filled the air, including my own. Sparks came from all angles.

Then we hit the ground with a thud, the lights flickered and the machine buzz, died down.

"Hey, listen, no machine hum," a boy's voice came from behind me.

"That's a first," came another.

People rushed to get out of their seats.

"The outer doors are on the lower level!" Someone announced in a deep voice.

I jumped out of my seat, looking for Finn. "Madison!" I heard him yell. I ran over in the direction of his voice. He was sitting next to two dead bodies, belonging to the boys who followed his lead. "Loo- look at what I've done," he croaked.

"Finn," I breathed, "Finn, listen to me, it's not your fault." I pained look crossed his face.

He hated the idea of killing, I don't know how he'll cope with what I tell him about Dad. "Not my fault? Of course it is, they were just following me."

"Come on, sitting here will make it worse. We're on the ground, Finn."

"Yeah," he said depressingly. We stood up looking down at the scene below.

"If the airs toxic, we're all dead anyway." a guardsmen said to Clarke. I thought only prisoners had come down, because we were 'expendable'. The guard placed his left arm on a lever, I assumed opened the door.

Just then a brunette girl called out to the guard in a girlish voice, "Bellamy." Making the guard, who I now know as Bellamy, turn, facing the crowd.

The tall brunette climbed down the remainder of the ladder, escaping through the crowd trying to reach Bellamy.

"That's the girl they hid under the floor," a unknown voice informed the crowd. The small room filled with whisper. Myself and Finn stayed quiet, consumed with what was unraveling.

"Oh God, look how big you are," smiled Bellamy, staring into the girl beautiful face. I now understood her to be Octavia Blake.

Since having more than one child is illegal on the Ark some parents try to hide their extra children, not many succeed. Although the Blake's made it more than 16 years - almost a record.

Finn and I were never classed as brother and sister because we have different mothers, and we're thought to have different fathers. However, a test proved us both to be Devon Jackson children seven months ago. We knew all along. Our Dad lived with me and my Mom, and Finn came over everyday after school. People just thought we were best friends.

Octavia stared wide eyed for a split second, then jumping into a hug. When she pulled away her tone suddenly changed, "what the hell are you wearing?" Bellamy looked at the ground, clearly ashamed at something. "A guards uniform?"

"I borrowed it ok, to get on the dropship" He said suddenly, so he wasn't a member of the guard, "someone's got to keep an eye on you." She went in for another hug.

However, this was interrupted by Clarke, the blonde from earlier. "Where's your wristband?" My eyes traveled down Bellamy but I could not see either of his wrists since their was a hundred delinquents in my way.

"Do you mind, I haven't seen my brother in year," Octavia retorted. Gasps emerged from the crowd. Octavia and Bellamy Blake, the names formed together in my head.

"No one has a brother," a voice called out.

"Thats Octavia Blake, the girl they found hidden in the floor," came another.

I recieve a tap on the shoulder and look over to see Finn about to make his way down a ladder. I follow his lead.

Octavia jumped ready to ponce on any who said her name, but was held back by Bellamy. "Octavia, Octavia, no!" Bellamy shouted struggling to keep her back. She finally stopped struggling in Bellamy's arms. "Let's give them something else to remember you by," he soothed her.

"Yeah, like what?" she scoffed.

"You being the first person on the ground in a hundred years."

They stared at each other before Bellamy turned for the lever once again. He pulled, without being stopped this time. Everyone stood back as the doors open sucking any oxygen that was in this tin can.