Pillow Talk

Chapter One: Pillow Talk

The boy on top pressed down with all of his body weight on the boy underneath him. His entire body, his shoulders, his chest, his hips, his legs, were flush against his partner's backside, skin to skin, his arms under the boys in order to get a tiny bit of leverage as his dick pushed hard but slowly in and out of the beautiful boy under him, who trembled with every thrust. The boy on top clenched his jaw as the other boy's ass clenched around his cock.

"Don't. Just relax. Let me do everything. Otherwise it's going to be too fast and.."

"I can't." The boy's voice interrupted. "I can't stop, it feels so good, it feels so good," His ass rocked back on the thick cock over and over. His own dick rubbing against the mattress. "Mmmmmmmm, you're so.. It's so....oh my god... oh my god..."

The boy on top groaned and slammed his partner over and over and over and over. Pushing his cheek hard against his boy, who turned his head, angled somewhat painfully behind him, over his shoulder in order for them to kiss, whining into each other's mouths, tongues tangled as the end came quickly, their mutual orgasms almost painfully intense.

The boy on top lay there, exhausted, nuzzling his face into his boyfriend's abundant, golden curls.

"You know I love you, Noah, but get off. You're heavy. Don't you dare fall asleep on top of me again."

"It would serve you right, after the stunt you just pulled. I wanted to go for a slow one."

The dark haired boy grinned, and kissed Jamie's hair. But moved, facing his best friend, pulling him close into his arms. Jamie reached between them and rolled the condom off Noah, leaned over him to add it to the prodigious pile already inside the bedside wastebasket.

They'd had a very eventful Tuesday. It was the second time they'd skipped school in two weeks but ... they couldn't stop themselves. They needed time together. The last three years they were tantalizingly close but just out of each other's reach.

"Kiss me some more because you're my boyfriend," Jamie whispered, eyes wide, never in the last 24 hours, never tiring of calling Noah his boyfriend.

Noah made good and kissed him, putting every speck of love and caring and passion he could into the meeting of their lips.

"Jamie, you're my boyfriend," he breathed, when their lips parted for a second.

Jamie bit his lip, and shook his head, his eyes almost closing with realization that they were finally, finally together. "Noah, you're my boyfriend."

"We get to have sex like this every day for the rest of our lives," Noah said, kissing him again. "Every single day."

Jamie laughed a little ruefully. "Noah, I don't think my ass is going to take a marathon like this every day. And we have school."

"I never want to go to school again," Noah murmured, breathing into Jamie's ear. "Never. Let's just stay home every day and do this." He leaned on his elbow. "I'll be on bottom next. Okay? If we switch, we can just keep having sex, like, nonstop. Okay? Sound good?"

"You really would do that?' Jamie asked, surprised.

"Sure. Absolutely. I want to feel you inside me Jamie. One hundred percent."

"Wow. Maybe you are gay." The blonde boy teased.

Noah grinned, and kissed Jamie again, who pushed him away a little, squeezing his cheeks together. "Super gay Jamie. I told you."