|𝟎| |𝐖ᴀʟᴛᴢ 𝐖ɪᴛʜ 𝐀ɴɢᴇʟs 𝐀ɴᴅ 𝐃ᴇᴍᴏɴs.|

She believed that some people did not care about her the way she did for them until he came.
She believed that most people needed her for her powers and not for herself until he came.
She believed that she did not deserve to be loved by anyone after her former lover's death until he came.

Alexandra Isabelle Bloodwood is a very powerful Shadowhunter, who bears quite a legacy on her shoulders. She is a very desirable, intelligent and dominant (in many ways) woman, who prefers love, passion and rectitude in her life.

She had no idea what her true identity was, or how much she deserved from life until a certain suited Original came to change her life...

For Always and Forever.
___________________________________________

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐂.

Warning! This story will contain lots of violence and death scenes, lots of love scenes; some of them being maybe too painstaking to read, but not something obscene, but also there will be some references to molestation scenes, which might be a sensitive subject for someone to read, and last but not least, there will be some swearing.

Most religion mentions I use, are mostly from what I know, searched and watched in different TV series or read in different books, so some of them are true facts and some others, are just imaginative fictions.

So, proceed to read at your own discretion!!!

Please note, that English is not my mother language, so expect some spelling and grammar errors here and there...

Also! I do not own The Vampire Diaries or The Originals TV series, I only own my OCs and the extra scenes in my story.

Thank you!
___________________________________________

A/N: Hello everyone! Welcome to my first fanfiction. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do!

So, some words about my story...

​​​I'm going to keep the main ideas of The Vampire Diaries, but there will be like a lot of changes; for instance, from the very beginning I have planned other love companions for most of the main characters and in addition, after the end of season 3, almost nothing will be the same, concerning the villains of the original scenario and the scenario itself.

As for The Originals, except for seasons 2 and 3 (and even them, I'm not quite sure what I'm about to do. I might change my mind again and decide not to include them either), every other season will be completely different, apart from some details of the original plot which I intend to keep. Moreover, I'm not going to include some main characters, such as Hayley and Hope (since I'm not a fan (more like a hater) of one of them, and simply do not wish to include her in my story. As for the other, I don't wish to include her, since her mother will not exist in the script. I'm aware, that some of you might think I'm crazy and you might hate me right now, but this is my opinion darlings, and if you do not wish to share with me the rest of this supernatural trip, then stop reading here 。◕‿◕。).

As I mentioned, I will keep some parts of the main plot in both TV series, but not everything the writers of the original scripts have written. So, there will be lots of different details, such as change of scenes, time of the scenes, dates, replacement of characters, surnames, birth dates, replacement of the characters' love interests, etc...

That is all for now, comment below if you wish to share your opinion. I'd really appreciate knowing what you think!

Let's get this journey started!!!!

Kisses many...

( ˘ ³˘)♡