63. Pocky stick challenge + Marvel Crossover Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

I did as he said and waited for them to talk.

"(Y/N), as Hawks probably already told you, you got an internship offer with another hero" The principal explains
I just nodded "Right, Im with the number 2 hero right now and I heard Endaevor is not taking anyone in"
"The thing is... this hero is not from Japan. They're from the states, ever heard of Wanda Maximoff?"

Wanda Maximoff?! I remembered Rin told me about her, of course I had to look her up and that's how my obsession came to be.

"Of course I know her!"

Then I started to connect the dots.

"Wait did she— scout me?"

The dots are connecting.

"Yes!" Hawks answers excitedly
"Holy sh—"
"However" Aizawa sensei cuts me off "She does require you to move to their compound for 6 months"
"Me? Move? For 6 months? What about school right now?" I questioned and questioned

They explained everything thoroughly and even showed me the letter Wanda sent to have me scouted. I'd be training with other people who also had potential.

"You can decline or accept, it's your choice just talk it out with your parents and make your decision" My teacher says

After the meeting, Hawks was kind enough to walk me back to my dorm building and he had to say some encouraging words.

"(y/n), Im not pushing you to make a decision but this opportunity comes once in a lifetime" He said as he kept on walking
"I know but... half a year without everybody here? I just can't wrap my head around it" I replied thinking of a certain person
"I'm sure Bakugo would understand" He chuckled "Plus, you'll make a pro-hero debut sooner than everybody and it'll be a huge deal for sure but of course if you want to stay here with your super cool mentor then that's alright too!"

I let out a laugh and told him I'll think about it but in reality there was nothing to think about. I was going for sure, the only thing to actually think about it how im going to deal with a new setting and no Katsuki for a whole 6 months.

Everyone was asking me what that whole thing was about but of course, Hawks and Aizawa being together waiting for a student does tend to gather attention. I told my friends not to worry about it, nothing bad but I quickly made my way to my boyfriends' dorm to tell him the big news first.

"Okay here's the thing—" I started as I entered his room, after I knocked of course, and sat on his bed "So another pro hero wants me to train with them..."
"You're in a good hero agency right now, witch? Don't downgrade!" He says sitting next to me
"But it's not a hero from here... she's from the states and has the same power as me. Wanda Maximoff"

Katsuki had a shocked expression, I didn't know how if it was good shock or bad shock though.

"And um... they said I would have to train with her for 6 months over there..." I trailed off and waited for his response
"Take it" He immediately replied and took my hands "Fucking imagine saying you got to train with a hero from the states, plus it'll be good for when we open our agency!"
"Really?" I asked kind of surprised honestly, I thought he wouldn't take it too well

"Hell yeah! Why wouldn't you want to go?" He held my hands tightly as he shook them

I smiled at his response "I was planning on going but 6 whole months without you all of you guys and you too?"
He sighed "Yeah it's gonna be hard for awhile but we're not gonna be gone, im not gonna disappear on you. I'll actually be rooting for my badass girlfriend and show you off to these nerds" He smirked
"I'm glad you support me because... I was actually gonna take it. They said I can think about it but since there's nothing to think about and I can tell my parents later—" I smiled and opened the box of new pocky sticks "Wanna try?"

All the serious talk was left behind I was telling Katsuki how to 'play' the pocky stick challenge. At first he was flustered, which I didn't know why since we've seen each other naked before but I didn't question it. I think it's cute whenever Katsuki is flustered.

"Ready?" I ask as he nods with a little blush "Okay, lover boy"

I started taking little bites and getting closer and closer to Katsuki. Him doing the same except he avoided my gaze, still I found it cute. I know it's not for the wrong reasons. But finally we reached the end of the small pocky stick and shared a peck.

"See not so bad" I say as I chew my snack and smile at him
He gives me a side grin "I wouldn't mind doing it again"
"Then get another pocky" I told him as he complies.

This time he held it on his own lips. So I had to get close to him. We both started biting down on the candy stick and slowly but surely our lips met again.

"I really like this game" He says in a low voice while holding my hips
"I somehow knew you would" I chuckled
"Now, onto the real thing" He smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you're leaving (y/n)!!" "We'll miss you!!" Mina and Uraraka cried while Mina clung to my bags
"I'll be back in six months" I said with a chuckle
"I'm sure they'll go by fast" Iida said
Kaminari groaned "Who's gonna be the president of our boba club now? Bakugo?!"
"No, I put Shinso in charge, he didn't tell you?" I replied as Kaminari dropped his jaw and shook his head
"Why him?!"
I scoffed "Please, don't pretend to complain"

I talked a little bit more to my classmates while I waited to be taken to the airport by my school. My parents would be meeting me at the airport to say our goodbyes. They were really proud when I told them Ms. Maximoff wanted me to train with her in the states, they were just worried I'd be going to a different place for half a year.

Katsuki had already said his goodbye in the morning, but he was still out here with everyone while waiting for my ride. When I saw the black car pulling up, I quickly gave everyone a hug but I got to my boyfriend he didn't want to let go. Instead his arm around me tightened as I tried to pull away.

"Okay lovey boy, time to let go" I say in his ear as I pat his back

He mumbles as a reply but still refused to let go. 

"I'll miss you a lot but I swear I'll call you when I land and text and call you every single day" I told him and kissed his cheek
"You better" He says "Be safe witch, or I'll come over there and—"
"Bakugo" Aizawa sensei's voice calls out before he even finishes his sentence.

I chuckled when he finally lets go.

"I'll be safe, I promise" I say with a smile and walk to the car.

I wasn't trying to be cheesy but I rolled down my window and waved at everybody as the car drove away. To add more drama I looked behind the window and watched as everyone started getting smaller and smaller. Poor crying Mina even tried to chase the car but Katsuki stood there with his hands in his pockets.
It's just six months... What could go wrong?

_______________

OKAAAY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, specially the new lover boy nickname bc im tired that bakugo has 'witch' and the reader just has katsuki, i feel like babe isn't fitting but what do you think?!??

i was gonna write the wanda part too but i want a whole marvel chapter lolol

also sorry for taking forever, i've actually been obsessing over eddie munson/joseph quinn aND NOW I CANT STOP READING EDDIE FICS
if you guys have any more recommendations let me know, i love him so much 😭 i have a hella eddie one shots saved on tumblr and the list keeps growing 😭

up next;;;
- wanda maximoff scouts (yn) and trains in the states (aka part 2 of this chapter)
- dancing in the rain/bakugo crying
- you get jealous pt.2 (miwa appearance)
- he doesn't kiss you bc you changed your chapstick
- you loose your memories
-your kids visit from the future (forgot to put this request on the last chapter)
- insecure (yn) starts wearing baggy clothes and bakugo notices

feel free to request :)

COMMENT AND FAVORITE 💜