Chapter 17: The Guest

Yoru turns around to face the man who just called him by his last name. The extravagant-looking bachelor with a smug look on his face. There could only be one agent in this world with an annoyingly over-exaggerated French accent, along with a shit hairstyle. Vincent Fabron, that phony.

"What's it to you fancy pants?" Yoru said with a tone of sarcasm un his voice, his eyebrows twitching in anger with just the sight of Chamber.

"Oh surely this isn't how you treat lovely ladies back in Japan don't you Mr. Kiritani?" Chamber replied condescendingly, running his hands on your hair with a sly, flirtatious smirk plastered on his smoldering face.

Yoru quickly stands in between the both of you. Shoving you behind him as he closes his fists, looking Chamber right in the eyes. (Even if he's much shorter than him)

"Beat it Mr. spoiled croissant" Yoru mentioned, insulting him with his recurrent nicknames.

You barely manage to hold in your laughter, slightly amused of how ridiculous these two look fighting against each other. Chamber was always a menace. You never trusted him, even from back home. He was always so visibly sketchy. The fact that he's loyal to Kingdom doesn't really help his case either. What in the world is he doing here?

Chamber smiles at you, placing a finger on his chin as he observed your pretty face, completely ignoring the man stood right in front of him. How interesting... So you're the one that's caused quite a stir in the protocol these days. It seems the rumors were right, you really are one of a kind.

"Excuse me Mr. Kiritani, Y/n and I have somewhere to go." He offers his gloved hand to you, looking deep into your eyes, asking if he could escort you out.

You looked at him in confusion. "No we don't..?" You replied all while Yoru slaps his hand down.

"See? She stays with me." Yoru quickly says with a tint of proudness in his voice, as if he was boasting about a nonexistent achievement.

"It seems you've misinterpreted my sentence. I wasn't asking." He said before quickly grabbing you and snapping his fingers, transporting you somewhere that definitely was not the Arena.

"Wha-" You managed to blurt out in shock. Did he just kidnap you???

"Don't worry mademoiselle. I'm a gentleman, unlike that prick, I'll treat you right." He bluntly stated, smiling as if he didn't just forcefully take you somewhere random without your permission.

"Yeah right..." You roll your eyes, all while crossing your arms. It seems like you're in a room somewhere..

'Oh God- Is he- Are we??' An array of misguided thoughts enter your head as you take a step further from him. Why in hell would he take you somewhere as private as his own room?!? Is he insane or something??

"Please, sit down. I won't do anything you won't like." He mentioned while walking over to the closet, removing his tie.

You immediately panic inside, red alarms go off inside your head as you gulped, not knowing what to say. What does he mean by that?? Oh God- You need to get out of here- What's he planning to do to you-?

Noticing the silence, Chamber turns around, adjusting his cuffs and raising an eyebrow to a Y/n, frozen in fear.

He laughs and walks closer to you. "Do not worry mademoiselle, I simply want to discuss something with you privately." The words spilled out of his mouth ever so softly while he grinned down seductively at you.

You were still unsure of his intentions, although, Chamber had always had that type of flirtatious Aura, you knew he wasn't that bad of a person. You scootched yourself over to the side as you sat on the corner of the couch he had in there. You place your legs as close together as they could be. You looked at the carpet, at the dirty carpet, not noticing how dirty the carpet was before.