Chapter 14

Hello everyone hehehe sorry for the late update, I've been busy in med school lately but yeah here ya gooo :>>>

______________________________________________________________________________

Feitan POV

It's 3 in the morning and I felt someone move, I looked at lily and saw tears runs down her cheeks then I wiped it away and gave her forehead a kiss. Since when did I felt something like this towards someone, It's a first for me and I didn't know I have this side of me as well. Have it not been for her I wouldn't know, "mom.. dad... I'm sorry" says lily in her sleep. It seems like something about her past, I guess I will ask paku about it she must know something. I then gave her a hug and noticed her feeling better, "I will be with you forever, I will protect you lily.." 

3rd Person POV

Lilith woke up and noticed Feitan hugging her and she felt embarrassed, she was about to let go of his embraced but was pulled in closer by Feitan. "not yet, sleep more" says Feitan half asleep. But then lilith suddenly remembered something and rushed out of bed and directly took a shower. 

"what are you rushing for? aren't we going to spend the day together?" asked Feitain. 

Lilith kept silent for a while and Feitan noticed it "You were like that yesterday too, are you hiding something from me?" says feitan. 

"Not that I don't want to tell you but not yet, until I learn the truth then I will tell you" says lillith.

Feitan was of course not happy about it but decided not to dwell more into it because she might not like it. "Well then can I go with you? If you don't want to then it's fine but if it's a guy your meeting then that's a different story" says feitan with a serious look on his face. "I'm sorry, I can't tell you yet, not because I don't trust you but because I don't want you to feel disappointed in me. "Then I'll wait until the day you will trust me fully, I'm doing this because I care and I don't want something bad to happen to you" says feitan.

"Thank you" says lilith then went and gave feitan a kiss.

_______________________________________________

*Time Skip Lilith's POV

I went inside the arena to look for that white haired kid again to ask him about the logo but I couldn't find any lead. I ask the staff but It seems like that kid has a good backing because not a single information about that kid was found. Maybe I should ask machi or paku for help next time.. or feitan because I felt his presence since the time I went inside the arena, If it's someone elese I might have killed them already but if it's feitan... He's cute when he's like that...

Feitan POV

I followed lilith to where she was going not because I don't trust her but because I'm worried. Well I didn't promise that I won't follow her but it seems like she's looking for someone. I don't like the idea of her looking for someone especially if it's a guy... well we're dating anyways so she's mine, the last time someone touch what's mine went to see the after life.

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

A white haired kid can be seen walking down a hallway while eating a chocolate. "Kil you're back" says a woman who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, with raven black hair holding an umbrella. Killua just walks past the woman but the woman did not mind it at all, "Grandfather's looking for you, meet him underground" says the woman. "Alright" says kill. 

 Killua POV

I'm on my way to see grandfather, I bet he's just going to ask me how things went inside the arena. As I walk towards the basement I went passed the forbidden room, where not even father himself can go inside freely. I bet it has something to do with that aunt who went missing many years ago, I only saw her face once in a photo inside grandfather's office. I asked the maids, and butler about her but it seems like they were told to not talk about her. Now that I think about it, that woman... in the arena has the same hair color as hers... well I must be thinking too much because that woman is dead, the accident took place in that island after all.

________________________________________________________________________________