Chapter 5: The x Spiders

Lilith POV

I followed chrollo to their hideout then you saw 7 people sitting at the rocks as if waiting for chrollo to come. Is he perhaps their leader? I thought to myself as I giggle. Chrollo started speaking and introduce you to the troupe "This is Lilith she has nen like us and she will be joining us starting from today" chrollo was still talking but then you cut him off. "I didn't say I will be joining, I just followed you because you knew about nen," she said. 

The others are looking at you as you speak. "Well, it's either you join us or you die," chrollo said, since Lilith still doesn't know about these guy's capabilities she can't refuse so she joined. Chrollo told everyone to introduce themselves as well as their abilities but not much about it and only the basics. A girl with blonde hair introduces herself first, "I'm pakunoda and a specialist, I can see people's memories" then A girl with pink hair introduces herself next "I'm machi komacine a transmuter, my nen is mostly about using threads", Then a tall muscular guy with afro haircut introduces himself next "I'm uvogin enhancer, my nen is mostly about physical strength and no one in the troupe is stronger than me physically" he brags, "I'm Nobunaga Hazama enhancer my nen is mostly like that of a samurai nice to meet you", "I'm Franklin Bordeau an Emitter and I can fire bullets from my fingertips coated with nen" " then next "Hi, I'm Shalnark I'm a manipulator" 

Then you look at the guy who seems to be the smallest of them all and thought to yourself "He's.. Attractive", "It's your turn fei" says uvogin. "Tch, I know" he said with a frown looking irritated. "I'm Feitan Portor, transmuter," he said. So, he's Feitan huh what a cute name Lilith thought to herself. "Now it's your turn to introduce yourself," says chrollo. "Ah, right. I'm Lilith, Specialist, and my power uhmm" You thought how to explain your power so you just took your dagger hidden in your sleeves everyone was cautious not until you cut your left arm, everyone's dumbfounded from your action then was amazed by what you did after, lilibeth use her nen "holy ring" then a ring appeared out of nowhere and became a bracelet then with a blink of an eye the arm she cut was healed instantly. "That's my nen" she said in a monotone voice not minding their expressions.

 "That's my nen" she said in a monotone voice not minding their expressions