Chapter 6

3rd Person POV

"That's my nen" Lilith said as if it's nothing special, everyone in the troupe remained silent for a while as they look at her dumbfounded. Chrollo broke the silence when he clapped his hands "that's amazing Lilith, your practically invisible" he said. "You think so?" she said, I was about to show them my other abilities but I guess this is enough she thought to herself.

Feitan POV.

The boss told us to gather later it seems like he was able to recruit someone again, the 7 of us are already in the hideout waiting for chrollo. Nobunaga and Uvo are bickering again as always. I took my seat not too far and close to others because I don't like noise. "You guys are here," says chrollo as he entered the hideout. I look to where chrollo is looking and I saw a girl, Is she the new recruit? I thought to myself. She looks young, her hair and skin are white as snow, she covers her eyes with a black cloth but I can tell she will grow up to be a beauty. I wonder if she's blind that's why she covers her eyes. Chrollo told us to introduce ourselves to the newbie and pakunoda was the first one to introduce herself, I was lost in thought for a moment until someone calls out my name, "Fei it's your turn" says uvogin "Tsk, I know" I responded. I started introducing myself and told my nen but not much about it. Then it's her turn to introduce herself now, "my name is Lilith I'm a specialist and my nen is... uhmm", She looks like she is having a hard time telling us about her nen, well... I think that's cute, Wait what's wrong with me? Why do I keep thinking that she's cute I must've caught a disease, huh I thought to myself? She took a dagger from her sleeves, we were cautious on why she did that then, we were all dumbfounded. She cut her arm then "Holy Ring" she said, there a ring appeared out of nowhere and it stretches until it fits her hand to where she cut it after that her arm instantly recovered. 

Lilith's POV

I look at them and they seem bewildered. I took a seat beside feitan because he seems quiet and I dislike noises. He looks at me and I smiled at him, then he looks flustered for a moment then he opened his book as if avoiding me. "He's cute," I thought to myself. Chrollo then starts talking about a new mission, the goal is to steal a bunch of treasures. He also told us to kill anyone who gets in our way and gets wild. Everyone seems hyped and I guess this is their daily thing huh. "Uvogin, franklin, and nobunaga will be our offense and will be responsible for attacking at the front door" "Feitan, Lilith and pakunoda will look for the treasures" "Machi and shalnark will stay with me" "Next weeks event is to know Lilith's capabilities" Then everyone looks at me and I pointed to myself "Eh, me? I'm just a healer you know"

3rd Person POV

Chrollo told Lilith to follow feitan for her tattoo. Feitan and Lilith sat on a chair facing each other with a table in-between "So where to tattoo" he asks, Lilith thought for a moment on where to put the tattoo, after minutes of pondering Lilith lift her dress and face sideways making her side body face feitan and pointed at her thighs "here" she said. She doesn't look bothered and does not really care because she has been raped before and suffered a lot but then because of her healing ability, her body of course returned back to normal. She was ready for the tattoo to be put on but then nothing is happening. Lilith looks at feitan shock and dumbfounded. "Hey, you okay?" Lilith ask. Feitan was taken aback by what she did but he acts as if it's nothing it actually made him blushed deep inside.

Everyone wants to ask why she was wearing a blindfold or if she's blind but did not bother asking her that, she might have her own reason

Everyone wants to ask why she was wearing a blindfold or if she's blind but did not bother asking her that, she might have her own reason. Machi walks toward the boss and asks "Why did you send her to the frontline?, we could've just let her wait here for the others to come back and heal them" She asked. "She's strong, I saw her fight so I want to test it myself, so have you learned anything about her?" he said. Pakunoda steps up "I look into her memories when we shake hands earlier and... She's been through a lot, she seems to be not in the right mind so I could only see parts of it but she's dangerous". Pakunoda was not able to learn anything from before Lilith first came to meteor city and about her tears but she learned about her abilities about spatial ring and puppeteering. She told them about the abilities and was shocked about it but decided not to pry further into it because Lilith might have a reason why she did not tell them about it.

"May I suggest something?" pakunoda commented, "What is it?" Chrollo asked, "I think we should let her into my or feitans group, as I look into her memories she seems fond of torture and interrogations," says pakunoda, "Okay, I'll leave it to you, feitan might not like looking out for someone" he commented. 

Lilibeth POV

After feitan finished my tattoo we went back to the hideout and everyone looks at us and they seem wary of me, did they learned something about me then an idea flashed to my mind, "Ahh right there was someone who can see memories" then I looked at pakunoda and she looks back at me then smile. I took a seat near machi and pakunoda and listened to the plan.

Pakunoda POV

We saw Lilith and seitan entering the hideout, we were wary and cautious at her and she seems to notice it, she then looks at me and I can tell that she knew what had happened. She sat right next to me and machi, I look at her from the corner of my eyes while the boss is explaining the plan and remembered those memories I saw from her. I can't believe that at such a young age she suffered like that, I didn't tell everyone about her eyes yet but it seems like it's necessary so I guess I will keep it to myself, though it's such a pity.. she is beautiful after all.