Chapter 13

It's already morning, we went outside for breakfast and after that, we went to heaven's arena and help uvo and nobunaga register. We're already inside the arena and took a seat. We saw a bunch of people shouting and making bets to those people inside the ring fighting. Feitan accompanied the 3 to register and I stayed in my seat to watch the people from below fight. Just as feitan and the others made their way to the exit I heard shouts and turned my gazed to where these people are looking at, there I saw a kid who seems to be around 5 years old, he has white hair and blue eyes. Despite being a kid I can tell he's no ordinary kid because of the bloodlust leaking from him, he did not even bother hiding it. "must be an assassin" I murmured.

I watch the kid fight the guy who is 10x bigger than him the kid started using his yoyo and defeated his enemy in 10 minutes. My eyes widen and shocked for a minute not because the kid was able to defeat his enemy in 10 minutes but because of that kid's yoyo. It has the same design as my mothers' ring. The kid started going towards the exit and I'm about to follow him when I heard feitan called me from behind.

"did you wait long?" asked feitan

"not really, where are the others?" I asked, I turned to look to where the kid left and he's already gone. "I have to find him and ask about that mark," I thought to myself.

____________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

"How was it?" says a man with black hair and black eyes as he looks at the kid in front of him.

"boring," says the white-haired kid as he looks at the man in front of him.

"so, what are you doing here aniki?" asked the white-haired kid.

"just keeping an eye on my little brother," says the black-haired man.

"suit yourself," says killua as he walks away from his brother.

"kil, we're leaving tomorrow mom and dad told me to bring you back home," says illumi and walks away.

The two went on their separate ways and did not notice that someone has been listening to their conversation and followed the white kid to his room. "I have to go back now or feitan will get mad" she murmured.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Feitan POV

"She's taking long," Lilith told me earlier that she's going to the comfort room I suggested going with her but she turned me down. it's already 15 minutes and she's not here yet so I went to the girls' cr and wait outside but it's been 10 minutes and she's not coming out. I asked the woman who went out of the comfort room if there was someone who looked like Lilith inside and told me there was no one inside the comfort room except this woman. I gritted my teeth, did she lie? the woman in front of me was scared as I emitted a dark aura. then I heard Lilith called me from behind carrying a bottle of drinks and snacks in her hand. she told me that she got hungry so she bought some food in the canteen and ate there. she even brought some snacks on her way back to the arena. I returned to my usual self and just looked at her but she just smiled at me and grabbed my elbow and went to the others.

~SEGSS WARNINGG~

Lilith POV

I'm on my way back when I saw feitan interrogating a woman who seems to have come out from the comfort room. I can tell he's about to snap so I called him and he turned to look at me, it's a good thing I bought these snacks on the way as an excuse. As we walk to where the others I can feel his gaze on me, I turned to look at him and met his eyes. He's about to say something or maybe about what I did earlier so I leaned over to him closing the gap between us and kissed him. 

"I'll tell you later," I said, then we continued walking while holding hands. After meeting with the others we look for a nice hotel and decided to stay there in the meantime. I just finish taking a bath and looked at feitan in the bed reading. I walked up to him still in my towel and saw him closing his book and putting it on the table beside him. He then shifted his gaze on me, our eyes lock together, and slowly he picks me up and made me sit on his lap. 

He burrowed his face on my neck and started sucking it, I let out a moan and felt his body heating up. I look at him and saw his lustful gaze, he leaned towards me and started kissing me, I let him explore my mouth as his hand plays with my breast and the other on the back of my neck pulling me closer into a deep kiss. I can feel his thing getting hard and so am I getting wet, the hand at the back of my next move it's way to my ass slowly going towards my clit. I moaned from pleasure as he rubs my clit, soon he breaks away from the kiss and whispered in my ear.

"Ride me," he said with his low, raspy voice which turned me on. Then I back away a little to pull his pants revealing his hard cock, I started sucking it slowly until feitan shoved his dick deep into my throat, both his hand grabs my head and thrust me in and out. It continued for a while and I can feel he's about to cum as he started doing it faster. Soon his hot seed exploded in my mouth.

"Swallow it"

I did what he told me to do and swallowed it, as I'm about to lay myself on the bed he pulled me closer to him and started kissing me again passionately.

"Not yet, haven't cum inside you yet," he said, then made turn me around. My back was facing him and he bends me a little, I can feel his cock pointing at my entrance then he thrust it in and out my entrance. his one hand on my his and the other slapping my ass, as I'm about to come he turned me around to face him. his tongue licks my nip while his hand is on my other nip and his other hand on my neck. we were both having intense breathing and moments later we both cum. He pulled me closer to his chest and hug me, we fell asleep afterward.