Chapter 3: Revenge x Torture

"If I'm going to die anyway might as well take you all with me to hell" Lilith whispered to herself. An old man barged inside the room and said "What's going on here". "She has gone insane," said the maid who bathed Lilith. "Guards take her to the basement and make sure to shut her up," says the old man. "Why does this bitch have to go crazy right now, just when the 10 dons are going to gather here tonight".

Lilith was dragged harshly to the basement by the three men in black and when they reach the basement, they threw her inside the cage and locked it. "didn't the boss told us to shut her up" one of the guards spoke, "Should we play with this kid a little? She's already a broken toy anyway" says the other man in black. "The boss will get rid of her now or late for sure it would be a waste to just kill her hehe".

For the past year living in that mansion, Lilibeth suffered a lot under the hands of the old man, she was drugged, raped, tortured, and was nearly killed. At first, she struggled to fight back but because of her small built she surrendered and lost her will to fight. The three men in black argued on who's going in first not until they notice that the atmosphere surrounding Lilith has changed, she's quiet as always but her eyes look at them strangely just like how a predator looks down to its prey. This triggered one of the men and tried to attack her but then a kick landed on the man's jaw causing him to fall backwards. They look at the girl before them, bloodlust leaking from Lilith they were shocked to see that the girl was able to free herself harshly even if it causes her broken bones.

Then with a blink of an eye, the man who fell backwards died and before the two men could react their heads were split open, blood splatters to the ground covering Lilith's white dress that has just been changed earlier now soaked in blood. A dark aura can be seen emerging from the girl's body, her eyes still empty but she was smiling sarcastically looking down at the dead bodies. "that's why you shouldn't have look down on me first, even ants know their place" Lilith said then her eyes landed on the mirror and saw herself. Her white hair is dirtied with blood, skin as white as snow is now covered with scars and bruises. "I look like a mess," she said to herself. Then a ring appeared out of nowhere, it expanded and became a bracelet then "heal" all the bruises, scars, and burns from her body slowly healed. This is her nen ability, she could conjure and manipulate her ring and what she did is just one of her abilities the holy ring which she can heal any wounds in an instant. 

Lilibeth walks outside the basement humming the Wellerman anthem then she paused and thought to herself "eh, where have I heard this song again?" Lilith has forgotten everything that had happened from before she came to meteor city, all she knows is that she must survive and kill those who wants her dead. Because of the harsh experience she had been through her mentality worsened and because of how the boss enjoyed how she was badly treated and tortured she thought that happiness is when you cause pain from others.

She walks upstairs and goes towards the room adorned with expensive things and barged it open. "What's going on," said the old man as he gets up from the bed frantically, inside the room an old man and a young woman is seen in the bed both naked. Lilith went inside and scanned the room then her sight fell unto the man who was responsible for all the hardship she had experienced. Without a warning, all memories she had undergone because of these old man's scheme flashed causing Lilith to frown leaving herself wide open as if knowing that this is a chance the old man attacked her by kicking her causing her to fall down then he called the guards but no one responded so he looks outside the room there 6 body with their head smashed and wide open caused him a great shock.

"Hey, that hurts," Lilith said as she giggles and gets on her feet then within a second screams can be heard from the villa. The old man looks down at his feet and it's gone then he looks at  Lilith smiling scarily as she plays with the old man's feet before throwing them to him. The man crawls for his life then "where do you think you're going" the man look behind him and there he saw Lilith walking towards him, as if knowing death is coming, he tried to crawl faster but the girl grabs at the old man's head and lifted his face a little for him to see her creepy smile. Lilith is about to drag the old man to the basement then she remembers the girl who is having s*x with this old man then an idea crosses her mind "well the more the merrier". She walks toward the woman and the woman couldn't even move and ran for her life because of how shocked she has then pulled the woman's hair dragging both of them to the basement.

Lilith tortured the two of them until two died, Lilith has never been this happy since that day tears fall from her eyes as she laughs maniacally then soon her tears unexpectedly turns into golden pearls. She was shocked because all this time her tears never become a golden pearl and soon, she understands only tears caused by happiness can turn into golden pearls. She fed the pearl to the old man and tortured him again and again and again until she's bored.

"That was fun," she said walking out of the basement.