Chapter 7

~~~~~~ Time skip ~~~~~~

A day before the troupe decided to steal the merchandise.

Lilith POV

I woke up and look through my phone and saw 5 messages from pakunoda and machi. Pakunoda asked if I want to go shopping with her and machi, I decided to join them later.

I am now prepared to go with machi and pakunoda, I wore a comfortable black shirt and pants. When I went there, I saw the other members as well, everyone's looking at me from head to toe and pondered to myself why. "Supposedly it would be us and pakunoda but then we met feitan and nobunaga so we decided to go shopping together," says machi, "Why are you wearing such a boyish outfit?" asked pakunoda. "Well, I only have few clothes" I commented. They then dragged me to some clothing stores, pakunoda and machi helped me choose outfits that I could wear next time. I was about to reach for my wallet then asked me why should we pay for it, we are thieves so of course buying and bidding are forbidden they said.

 I was about to reach for my wallet then asked me why should we pay for it, we are thieves so of course buying and bidding are forbidden they said

Pakunoda POV

As I and machi wait for Lilith we ran into the other troupe members and decided to go shopping together, we heard Lilith's voice and I was shocked to see a beautiful girl like her wearing a boyish outfit, not that it doesn't suit her but it's because she can be much better so machi and I decided to helped her choose clothes later.

Feitan POV

Nobunaga called me and asked if I want to go shopping with them later and since there's nothing to do, I said yes. As we walk, we saw machi and pakunoda waiting for someone and uvo called them and I got irritated as always because of how loud he was. Pakunoda said that they were waiting for Lilith then they decided to go shopping together. We heard Lilith's voice and saw her, she's wearing a loose baggy boyish outfit and thought that she's cute. I'm wearing a black outfit and a mask while she's wearing a blindfold and thought to myself that we look like a couple right now then shook my head, how could I have such thoughts.

 I'm wearing a black outfit and a mask while she's wearing a blindfold and thought to myself that we look like a couple right now then shook my head, how could I have such thoughts

_____________________________________________________________________________

Another Time Skip cuzz y not LOL

Lilith POV

I woke up from my phone's alarm and look at the time 3:00 am Thursday, Chrollo told us to gather by 5:00 am and meet at the usual place. I took my time to prepare myself food and take a bath. I wore my usual outfit and covered my eyes with blindfolds.

 I wore my usual outfit and covered my eyes with blindfolds

This is what she's wearing btw.

I left my apartment at 4:34 am and began walking towards the location of our meet-ups. As I'm about to reach the location I saw 4 people (Pakunoda, Machi, Franklin, and Feitan) already present and waiting for others. "Good morning," says pakunoda, and I responded good morning also. "Only nobunaga, uvo, and shalnark huh," I thought to myself. I walk towards a boulder and sat there and waited for the others.

Very Short Time skip

3rd Person POV

An hour before the phantom troupe infiltrates the mansion and steals their belongings. Chrollo, Machi, and Shalnark remained at their hideouts and wait for the others, they did not bother helping them because it's a test to know what they are capable of.

Uvogin, Nobunaga, and franklin barged inside the mansion and started killing the bodyguards, the three of them went on a rampage. Lilith, feitan, and pakunoda made their way to look for the treasure. Feitan grabbed one of the guards and told pakunoda to look into his memories if he knows the treasures' location. They easily found the location and called chrollo that the mission is successful.

Lilith POV

As we walk our way towards the room where the treasure is located, I felt bored. I did nothing at all, what am I supposed to do here anyway. When we went inside the room, we look at the treasure and saw a man's silhouette hiding behind the pile of books and treasures. I quickly went to where the man is, "You're the boss here?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Please don't kill me" he begged. Since I did nothing at all I look at feitan and pakunoda "Neh, can I have this guy here?" with a grin on my face. The two looked at each other and thought for what reason. Everything's done and sooner or later there will be more people going here for backup so we have to go now but there's a lot of treasure and we can't carry all of it. "Don't worry about that I'll do it" I said then "Spatial Ring: Storage" all of a sudden the treasures are gone "Don't worry it's one of my abilities" I said. then "Spatial Ring: Traveler" My ring extends and forms a door. The others were bewildered as I opened the door and I looked at them "What are you guys looking at? let's go" I said. Soon they were able to grasp the situation. When I entered the door, I'm now at the hide-outs, chrollo and those who stayed were shocked to see me coming out from the door that appeared out of nowhere. "Oh, right it's one of my abilities I forgot to tell you all my bad" I commented, soon the others followed behind me and walked towards the door carrying a bunch of treasures.

Uvogin POV

I, franklin, and nobunaga made our way towards the door and barged in, the three of us went on a rampage and made bets on who could kill more, the loser will owe the others a dinner. After our rampage, a message was sent and it says that the mission is a success. We made our way to where feitan, pakunoda and Lilith are. I saw a guy tied and shifted my view to the pile of treasures. All of us talked about how will carry all of these treasures with us until Lilith spoke "Don't worry about that I'll do it" she said while holding the guy's hair who seems to be the owner of the mansion. "Spatial Ring: Storage" Then all of a sudden the treasures disappeared as if it's not enough Lilith said another word "Spatial Ring: Traveler," Lilith said, and out of nowhere a door appeared. All of us were bewildered and were lost in thought until Lilith broke the silence telling them to hurry up and follow her. she made her way towards the door and opened it. "Teleportation?" pakunoda commented then all of us grasped about the situation. Soon we carried the treasures and walked to the door and were shocked that in an instant we are already at the hideout.

Chrollo POV

We were waiting for the others to come back until I received a message that the mission is a success, I told them to go back immediately. A minute later we were bewildered and put our guard up as we saw a door appearing out of nowhere. We are ready for a fight until Lilith came out the door dragging a man by his hair and said "Oh, right it's one of my abilities I forgot to tell you all my bad" she said. Soon the others followed behind her carrying the treasures. What a terrifying ability I thought to myself.