Blessing x Curse

Authors Note: 

Soon the month of November came, a woman is heard screaming and breathing heavily. "You can do this honey," said Richard. Liliana was giving birth at the time. There was a silence and only Liliana's voice can be heard not until "IT'S A GIRL" says the woman who helped Liliana gave birth. Everyone around was shocked not only because the baby is a girl but because of the baby's tears. As the tears fall from the baby's eyes it becomes a golden pearl. They all knew about the tale but because no girls have been born into the Wellerman family they thought that it is just a legend. The Wellerman was happy that the baby is healthy but anxious and worried about what is going to happen next. They know that once the information is leaked many people will try to take the child from them. And so, to hide the baby the Wellermen live and reigned the death sea not because they want to but because they know how dangerous the sea is so no one will attempt to risk their lives to attack them. As years passed the tribe of the Wellermen became infamous they were known as the devils of the death sea or the undead pirates, there was no one who has not heard of the Wellermans. They are known for their ferocious strength and evil deeds so no one tried to get on their bad side.

Rumors spread that the Wellermans are protecting something, everyone argued what could it be, is it treasures or the source of their power.

Meanwhile. "Lilith don't run," Liliana said (Short for lilibeth). Lilith is already 5 years old, with white hair, heterochromia eyes in which her eyes are red and the other is blue. She looks a lot like her mother but her personality is the opposite of Liliana. She was a quiet child and barely shows any emotions, unlike her mother. Lilith is also strong and a fast learner for her age, at age 5 she already mastered the assassination arts taught by her mother. Unlike any other kids that would easily cry when they see blood or someone die, Lilith does not show any emotions at all. Everyone is worried that Lilith is too mature for her age.

*Note- Lilith is the only female Wellerman born and the wives of the Wellermen pirates are mostly from another tribe hence they are not purely from the Wellermen tribe. well if you guys get what I'm saying lol.

"Captain" a man in a pirate uniform called Richard. "We received information about the red flower," said the man in uniform. Richard looks at the table and there 5 golden pearls can be seen. "Only 5 left," Richard said. Ever since that day when Lilith was born her tears did not become golden pearls anymore. "Sire" another man came inside the room and said, "We received intel that someone leaked information about the princess". "WHAT!" Richard said angrily. "Tell everyone there will be a meeting tonight," said Richard as he dismissed the two. That night they have decided to find the red flower, rumors say that each petal of the red flower can grant any wishes. So, the Wellermen sailed towards the location of that flower as they sang the Wellermans anthem. (Well if you guys are familiar with the song wellerman)

Time skip.

It took them 3 yrs to reach their destinations because they encountered several problems on the way but everything is good not until they reach their destination that will soon lead to their end. The ocean shooks and something emerges from within, a monster with a flower on its head attacks their ship. The Wellerman's are strong and know how to use nen. They can kill the monster in front of them but the monster can also use nen and manipulate another monster from the ocean as well. They were able to pluck the flower from the monster's head but after that, smoke came out to where they pluck the flower, and soon the monster transforms into a more dangerous and stronger one. The men prepared a boat to lead the women and children to a safe place but it's too late the monster destroyed their ship. They notice that the flower only has one petal but added to Lilith's golden tears they can be revived again. Richard looked at his pocket and was about to reach his limit he saw there was no golden pearl left, 4 of it he gave to his most trusted men, and the other one he took for himself. He tried wishing to the flower but nothing happened they thought to themselves that the information's about the flower is false, Richard used his nen to push the boat to where the women and children are far away to where the battlefield is happening. Richard could no longer fight because of the damages he received and because his nen couldn't keep up anymore there he met his end. Liliana and lilibeth were separated by the other women and children. They were drifted far away, Liliana too suffered and received damage from the monster's attack Liliana couldn't do anything because the only thing she can do is control snakes and people, she can't just control other people, because to control them the snake must bite them first for which it could kill them. Liliana looks around her, everything is a mess, shouts, crying and the fire's all over, the ships were destroyed they watch everything as they drifted far from others. There are dead bodies everywhere, the people they have interacted with, they were just happy and smiling yesterday. Liliana looks at the child in her arms unconscious she kissed Lilibeth on her forehead who is 8 yrs old at the time and said "I'm sorry mommy will protect you I promise" and she too fell asleep because of too much blood loss. When lilibeth woke up she saw her mother asleep beside her and covering her from the cold. She tried to wake her mother several times but what greeted her was her mother's body still asleep not having a sign that she would wake up. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: So uhmm the plot will start next chapter.