Assassin x Love x Pirate (Prolouge)

Authors note: This part will mostly focus on Liliana Zoldyck and Richard Wellerman's story (The parent of Lilibeth Wellerman) before we go on to the main plot of the story. This part is actually long so bear with me guyszz sksksk.

3rd Person POV

The Star De Galla that happens once in 5 yrs took place in a cruised ship sailing towards the Dark Continent. The event is hosted by the Zoldyck Family to discuss who will inherit the family business. "Liliana Zoldyck from the Zoldyck Family has arrived" soon a woman in her teen entered the room and everyone looked at her. White hair, red eyes she was wearing a black long dress that fits her body with a long slit up to her thighs truly a beauty that makes all the men present admire her. Contrasting to her look she actually is known to be evil and spoiled. She took her seat to where the Zoldyck Family sits without even greeting her family. "Tsk, truly an ill-mannered brat," said a woman in her 80s "my myyy you guys are here, I never noticed your presence at all," said Liliana with a smirk on her face, then everyone at that table frowned at her words. "Liliana!" Said Silva Zoldyck "What?" asked Liliana as she raised one of her eyebrows. "You- her brother's statement were cut off when the host started speaking. "A pleasant evening to those who are present I'm Zeno Zoldyck your host for the night" he discussed information about the family. Although she is the daughter of Zeno Zoldyck she is born out of wedlock and her mother is a prostitute who came from Meteor City so no one was happy about her when she first came into the Zoldyck Estates.

Tonight, she expects her plan to happen in which at 12:00 am the cruise ship will explode because she planted one of her snakes that carry the bomb to her family's quarters. "If this plan succeeds, I'll say bye-bye to these fuckers and never see them again," she thought to herself not until it's already 12:01 and nothing happened. "What the heck how come nothings happening at all
"
 she then slips past everyone stealthily and to check but then a hand suddenly grabs her from behind and covers her mouth, and then she fainted".  "I got her, What should I do next?" A man dressed in black said to the person on the phone. "Throw her to the sea and make sure to not leave any traces," Says a woman in her 80s.

3rd person POV

Richard Wellerman is the son of Johnny Wellerman the current head of the Wellerman Pirates who reigned over the dark continent sea, "Dumbass catch me if you can you old geezers" shouted by Richard who is 19 at the time to the people who seems to be trying to catch him. "Hey richard your father is looking for you!" said by a man dressed liked a pirate "kayy, I'll be there" Richard commented. He entered a room and a large man smoking tobacco is seated at the middle. "The fuck are you doing again wasting your time fooling around not training" said by Johnny. "I did my best old fart I was just bored but hey I'm stronger than any kids around my age you know" Richard said proudly with a puff chest. Then a mug was thrown at him "you little- "catch me if you can you old fart HAHAHAHA" richard said teasingly. The man was left inside and let a long sigh "time sure flies" said Johnny as he looks into his table then his sight fell into a photo, in the photo is his wife who died several years ago from an illnes. Richard was strolling in the ship when he notices a woman holding onto a plank wood unconsious. He used his nen to manipulate the water and bring the women to where he is. he looks at her and was mesmerized by her beauty soon he called someone to help bring the girl inside.

Liliana regained her consiousness and look at her surroundings "where am i?" then a man dress in a pirate attire brown hair and brown eyes entered the room. "Oh, your awake already?" said by Richard. Liliana tried to get up from the bed but because her body is still weak, she falls down but Richard was fast enough to catch her before she falls. Then two eyes were locked at each other, hearts pounding, and they can hear each other's breathes because they are close. The two of them composed themselves looking at each other shyly and introduced their names. Although Liliana acted like a bitch she never had the chance to date someone so this is the first time she had physical contact with a guy.

Meanwhile in the cruised ship.

3 days have passed and no one could find Liliana, "FIND HER AND MAKE SURE THAT SHE IS ALIVE AND UNHURT OR ELSE" said Zeno Zoldyck to his men, although that child was born out of wedlock he actually loved her mom dearly and was happy that they were able to have a child, he really never plans to separate the mother and child but the mother requested for him to take her because she suffers from an illness afraid that the child might get infected he took her without telling Liliana the reason. "father" said silva, although he is not close to his sister, he actually cares for her but he does not show it for her sake. "Should I kill them already father? aunts side seems to be getting impatient lately plotting something bad". "I guess we have to do that to know what happened that night" Zeno looks at his son with a serious look on his face "make sure to make them suffer and know where your sister is," Zeno said, "Yes, Father" Silva replied then he walks out the room. "I hope your'e okay and nothing bad happened to you, Liliana".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Description

Name: Liliana Zoldyck

Age: 18

Nen: Manipulator

- She can manipulate snakes and control anyone who has been bitten by her snakes.

Name: Richard Wellerman

Age: 19

Nen: Specialist

- He can control and manipulates the ocean.