Chapter 10

Timeskip

Tomorrow's the day we will be going outside meteor city. Chrollo told us that he will take care of our travel. I'm so excited about tomorrow, Thanks to my nen I don't need to worry about packing my things. Speaking of my storage ability, the other troupe also requested if I could also help them with their belongings. My storage has no limit so I didn't mind carrying their belongings using my nen. Someone knock on my door looks like they're here. I look at myself in the mirror for the last time before I opened the door.

This is what she is wearing btw

This is what she is wearing btw. I do not own the picture.

I was not expecting to see feitan fetch me himself. I look at him and notice he looks good in his outfit.

 I look at him and notice he looks good in his outfit

he was looking away from me even with a mask I can tell he's flustered right now. 

"Sorry, did you wait long," I said?

"Not really" he replied

The two of us went our way to the other's, I'm about to help them carry their luggage after all.

"I didn't expect for you to fetch me yourself," I asked with a smile on my face.

"mm, do you not like it?" he asks.

"I love it" I replied. I can tell he look at me but I didn't bother looking at him, although I said that I'm still shy a little after all.

Feitan POV

Pakunoda asked me to bring Lilith to her house because she's gonna help us carry our things with her ability. I tried refusing them but I'm the only one who knows where she lived because I walked her home the other day. well, it's not like I don't like it but I wonder if I look okay right now maybe I should change my clothes.

Very short timeskip

We're on our way to the others, I'm still flustered from what she said earlier. This is the first time my heart pounds like this, I tried wearing a mask but I guess she still noticed it earlier. Maybe I should wear a scarf or something to make it easy for me to hide my face when times like this happen again. but still, she looks cute wearing a skirt, I hope she's wearing cyclings underneath.

Lilith POV

"We're here," says feitan. we stopped in front of an abandoned apartment and then someone came rushing towards us. 

"You guys are here, the others are inside," says shalnark as he greeted us.

The two of us went inside together and everyone looked at us with a smirk. I started using my ability and stored everyone's belongings into my storage ability. Shalnark started giving everyone their own phone and everyone started sharing their contacts. It seems like machi left something in her apartment so she and pakunoda went their Since there is nothing else to do the others decided to buy or steal food and drinks while I and feitan remained. 

There was silence but then "You look good in a skirt," he said.

"You too" I replied.

"About what I said last time"... I paused for a while then

"That you like me?" 

"mm" I replied

"Do you want to try?" says feitan

"hmm?" I look at him puzzled.

"Dating" he commented.

I was flustered by what he said.

"Well you don't-" before he could say anything I stopped him.

"Okay," I replied.

"Then this is our first day," he said as he looks at me and I look away.

I was about to say something when the others already arrived carrying a bunch of food and beers. it seems like they met machi and pakunoda on the way because all of them arrived together.

Timeskip

Everyone's eating and the other's already started drinking.

"So what happened while we are gone?" asked pakunoda teasingly.

She's about to grab my hand then suddenly feitan pulled me towards him, I hit my head on his chest and he glared at pakunoda. 

"Privacy," says feitan.

"So something did happen," says uvo teasingly.

"Come on don't be stingy, right everyone?" says nobunaga.

"We started dating," says feitan as if nothing. but I can tell from his heartbeat that he's flustered.

"Ehhh no way really," everyone said, they were shocked and happy. They then started teasing the two of us, and feitan's about to get mad when shalnark stopped them.

It's already 12 midnight, the others went asleep in the other spare room but uvogin, franklin, and Nobunaga passed out in the living room. they were drunk. 

"So do you want to sleep with us or just sleep with feitan?" says pakunoda teasingly

"Of course she's gonna sleep with her boyfriend" machi commented with a grin.

"We just started dating of course I'm gonna sleep with you guys," I said with a flush.

"Now don't be sad feitan hahaha," says machi

"We're gonna take good care of her so you can sleep with the other room," says pakunoda, 

they suddenly grabbed me to our room, I glanced back at feitan and just whispered goodnight not enough for them to hear it but it seems like feitan was able to read what I said as he says goodnight also.

We went inside the room and we decided to take a bath together since the bathroom is large enough for the 3 of us. Machi and Pakunoda went inside first because I forgot my phone in the living room. I saw the others sleeping peacefully and thought how nice must've been being with them forever. Then I saw feitan it seems like he's gonna grab a drink.

"Did they kick you out?" feitan asked.

"Ah, no I just forgot my phone" I replied.

He's about to say something then I heard pakunoda calling my name so I went back to our room but before I went in I gave feitan a kiss in his cheek, i din't bother looking at him because I'm also red and flustered.