Chapter 1: Meteor x City x Nightmares

Authors Note: So I just ended the Dark Continent Arc and will now proceed to Meteor City Arc and also for the adult version of Lilibeth I decided to use 2b from Nier Automata for reference to make it easier for you guys to imagine it.

3rd Person POV

Lilibeth knows, that her mother is dead. She encountered several situations same as this because they are pirates, they steal and kill to live. She knows that only she survived. She looks at the flower beside her and thought to herself "if only this flower didn't exist then my family..." tears fell from her eyes but those tears did not become a pearl. 

She cried and cried hoping for her tears to become pearls but no, they did not. She then wished to be able to bring the dead pirates back to life. As she cried her tears fell into the flower's petal and slightly shook but she did not notice. She lost the strength to get up and cry then she saw not too far away there's land but the boat was going towards a different direction because of the currents so she has to leave the boat. 

She looks at her mother and she knows that her mother wants her to survive, she looks at her mothers' hand and saw a ring. She took her mother's ring and put it in her pocket making sure not to lose it, she tried looking for the flower but it was gone and so, she jumps out of the boat and swims towards the island. At a young age, she has good reflexes and can swim because she was taught at an early age how to survive in the sea even without food and water. Her father taught her nen but only the basics, she only knew that she was a specialist but not much of her ability. 

She swam not too fast but steadily towards the island. When she reached the island what greeted her was a pile of trash, smoke, and people wearing suits that covers their entire body. a man took notice of her presence and he approached her to asked her some questions but before he says a word, he was mesmerized by Lilibeth's beauty and those rare heterochromia eyes she has.

He led Lilibeth to their headquarters and she saw that he was talking to an elderly man with many bodyguards surrounding him. The elderly man looked at her with lust and then handed money to the guy who led her there. The man took her to his villa and told the maids to dress her up and attend to her wounds. At first, she thought that she is saved not knowing what's gonna happen. 

___________________________________________________________________________