Chapter 2: Pain x Pain

3rd Person POV

3 yrs had passed and Lilibeth is now 11 yrs old.

A large mansion is located in meteor city owned by one of the mafia bosses around the area, inside the mansion there is a large beautiful garden, rooms adorned with expensive antiques but what lies deep inside under that expensive villa, a small room filled with rusty tools and equipment seemingly used for torture and at the corner of that room a beautiful girl with white hair and heterochromia eyes, the girl is alive but her eyes look dead. Lilibeth is tied inside a large cage-like that of a birdcage where she was adorned with beautiful expensive jewelry and she was wearing a simple white dress. The child is so beautiful that could reunite heaven and earth, but her situation right now is like that of a doll, soulless but beautiful.

Then an elderly man came inside the room that seems to be located underground. "Beautiful as ever u Lil slut" said the elderly man as he laughs. Lilith looks up at him with her soulless eyes then looks down again. The man opened the cage and slap her, kicked her until he's satisfied, he then pulls her hair and drags her out of the cage, and threw her at the corner. The man calls a maid and told the maid to make her presentable because many higher-ups will visit later at night.

The maid took Lilith to another room but the room this time is much cleaner and better than the room she was in before. The maid took her clothes out and there several bruises, scars, and burns can be seen. The maid assists her to the bathtub, although the maid pitied her, she couldn't do anything for Lilith. Lilith looks at her reflection from the water and thought to herself "how did it become like this" she looks lifeless and thought that it is better to die than to live then flashbacks from what had happened before occurred "please be happy for mommy and daddy" she heard a voice inside her head from a woman she seems to have forgotten. she was yelling, shouting struggling as if entrapped inside a nightmare. The maid didn't know what to do, if her boss comes inside the room, she will be severely punished but despite knowing that she was afraid to approach Lilith because her eyes form madness and crying then laughing like a madman.

"If I'm going to die anyway might as well take you all with me to hell" she whispered to herself. 

_____________________________________________________________________________