Chapter 9

Lilith POV

Everyone started gathering around me and Feitan, it seems like Paku used her nen on me again which means she saw what had happened between Feitan and i. Of course, I was not pleased about it, Paku's about to say something but Feitan stopped her. He threatened to kill her if she speaks anything about what had happened. Everyone's curious but did not bother asking anything afraid of angering Feitan. Feitan looked at me and just took his seat to his usual place, I was about to take my seat in a different direction from Feitans seat until "sit, here" Feitan gestured as he points to the seat beside him. Everyone's of course bewildered from what they have seen. I walk towards him and seated beside him, it just happened for a moment but I think.. my heart pounds for a minute.

Chrollo's POV

The rest of us were dumbfounded by what just had happened. To think that feitan actually made the first move. Lilith sat beside feitan and just remained silent.

"Pffttt bhwahahahahahaha" Uvo laughed then the rest followed.

"Is that really you fei?" Shalnark commented.

"He's growing some balls now huh," says Nobunaga.

"Shut your mouth," says feitan as he glared at them.

"Everyone take your seat, I've got something to tell you all" I broke their laughter not because I'm being KJ or something but because sooner or later Feitan might snap and that's would be a problem. I can't have half of my limbs dying on me.

3rd Person POV

Everyone in the trouped went back to their sit. "

"We will be splitting up in groups to gather more members and information," says Chrollo.

"What kind of information are we looking this time danchou" Pakunoda commented.

"Since there are currently 9 members we still lack 5 more, Spiders have 13 legs I'm number 0, Nobunaga is 1, Feitan is 2, Machi is 3, Shalnark is 6, Franklin is 7, Pakunoda is 9, Uvo is 11. Number 4, 5, 10, 12, 13 are still empty" says Chrollo.

"Wait, then what number is Lilith?" Machi commented.

Everyone looks at Lilith.

"I have none, mine is only a web tho why is that?" says Lilith as he looked at Chrollo,

"Because you're not just a member Lilith, being a spider's legs means you can be replaced any time if you lost, the spiders need your ability, with your ability to store and travel to any places you've been, and that's what's exactly needed for thieves like us plus your ability to heal any injuries. Like the web, you are tasked to guard the spiders against enemies, you just have to provide support and the rest of us will be responsible for what's after" says Chrollo.

"you're trusting me too much, aren't you afraid that I will run away and betray you guys?" Lilith commented

"She's right danchou, we just met her and you're already giving her such an important task!?" Nobunaga commented

"Are you doubting me Nobunaga?" says Chrollo as he glared at everyone

"Oi Nobunaga have you forgotten, danchous orders are absolute, doubting danchou means doubting the spiders!" says Shalnark.

"Sorry," Nobunaga commented.

"Listen well everyone, my orders are your top priority but not me. You have to choose what's best for the troupe even if it's to sacrifice me," says chrollo

"That being said I will now group everyone according to what they are capable of, Nobunaga, franklin, feitan, and uvo will be our offense. Shalnark and pakunoda will be our intel. Machi and Lilith will be our support. In the meantime, the intel will be going with me to gather information while the offense group will be the one responsible for recruiting more members by testing them yourselves.

"That what are we supposed to do for the meantime danchou?" says machi

"You can do whatever you want in the meantime or help anyone in other groups" Chrollo commented. 

"Then let me go with you dancho" says machi

"Okay, how about you Lilith?" says Chrollo

"I'll.. go with Feitan" says Lilith in a quiet voice 

"just with Feitan? not with Feitans group?" says Shalnark as he laughs and so everyone started teasing Feitan but he just glared at them.

"But first, we have to steal some phones first for communication, I doubt everyone has one," says shalnark

Everyone nod

"Then leave that to me, this is my specialty," says shalnark 

"We will start in 3 days, you can do whatever you want in the meantime," says chrollo then went away.

"Then I guess I'll go now, see you later," says machi.

Uvo, franklin, and Nobunaga live close to each other so they walk in the same direction.

"then paku and I will go now, it's getting late so you can ask feitan to walk you home," says shalnark teasingly. 

Lilith POV

So it's only me and feitan, I look at him and he looks at me there is silence for a while until. "Where do you live, I'll walk you there," says feitan.

 "To your house" I commented and he blushed and was flustered for a moment.

"Just kidding, anyways thanks but you don't have to it's getting late after all," I said. 

the two of us walked together and remained silent, "I'm sorry about the others, you can just say no if they bother you" says feitan.

"not really, I kinda like it" I commented. he paused in his tracks and I looked his way. he's cute, I think I really like him, I thought to myself. Our eyes locked together.

"Do you like me?" I said unknowingly.

"I think" he replied.

"I'm glad because I like you too" I replied quietly but he still heard it. then he went red all over and I too was flustered about it and just looks away.

We continued walking until I reached my apartment, "thank you, be safe fei" I said and he went away, "see you later lily" says feitan quietly so I didn't get to hear it.