Chapter 12

Lilith POV

It's already morning and I feel someone else's presence and slowly opened my eyes. I looked up and saw feitan's face which is close to mine, then I remembered what happened last night. I can feel my face heating up then I looked at him. I started touching his face tracing his nose, lips then

"You like what you're seeing?" he said, I moved my hands away and got embarrassed, I'm as red as a tomato and I saw him smiling. looks like he's having fun teasing me, I pout then he kissed my forehead.
"good morning lily," he said. we're still cuddling and noticed something getting hard from below then I shifted my gaze towards it. my eyes widen and I heard him chuckled.

"just a morning mood," he said.

"I think we should get up now, other's might be waiting today's the day we're gonna leave remember?" I said to him and got up. then I felt someone grabbed my hands and pushed me to the bed, I saw feitan looking at me then started leaning towards me and he whispered 

"let's shower together," he said then got up.

The two of us showered together. 

Feitan POV

We finished showering together and I already finished wearing my clothes and look at her, I felt satisfied looking at the marks I gave her last night now she's mine. we made our way to the living room and saw others looking at us with a grin. 

"The couples are up already?" says Nobunaga

"looks like they even bathed together," says shalnark then everyone started laughing at us.

"tch, mind your own business" I replied

"I didn't get enough sleep last night, you guys are too loud," says uvo with a grin.

Lilith POV

Everyone started teasing us about what had happened yesterday.

"it seems like your not wearing your blindfold right now?" asked machi

"ah, yes" I replied with a shy look.

"by the way, Lilith-chan is it big?" pakunoda asked, she's about to touch me but I dodge it in time, I guess I can't keep my guard down with her.

Feitan also noticed pakunoda's approached and frowned a little. we made our way to the kitchen and started eating cereals. 

"Lilith-chan, you sure you're gonna go with them?" machi asked.

"you can come with us lilith-chan, you'll get bored being with the guys" pakunoda added.

"She won't" feitan interrupted.

My body still ached from what we did last night, although it wasn't my first time since I healed my body even that part revert to its original.. so it's kind of my first time after I healed myself. feitan seems to have noticed because blood came out from my p*ssy when he thrust his rod inside me for the first time. he seems happy tho. so I guess I won't tell him. 

After an hour we're ready to leave so all of us went to the base, when we got there it seems like chrollo's done doing the preparations waiting for all of us to arrive.  Chrollo started reminding us of the plan again before we split up in groups. We're on our way to Heaven's arena because that is where strong people are gathered. Uvo's itching for a fight plus we're currently looking for new members. We book a room in a hotel first to spend the night there. I and feitan are of course sharing a room. so Nobunaga, Uvo, and Franklin didn't have a choice but to book another room. We took a bath together and wore comfy clothes.

 We took a bath together and wore comfy clothes

This is what they're wearing

This is what they're wearing. Pictures are not mine, please pretend that her eyes in the picture are bi-colored.

After changing our clothes we went outside to meet with the others to eat dinner. 

"So who's gonna register with us in the heavens arena?" says uvo

"not interested" feitan replied

"then I'll joi-" 

"no, your not" feitan interrupted me before I said that I'm going to join them.

"tch, your no fun feitan, just let your wife have some fun will ya," says uvo

feitan glared at him, but he like the way uvo referred to me as his wife so he didn't mind.

"it's okay, I'll just tour with feitan while you guys have some fun" I replied before he snaps.

"by the way Lilith, what did you like about this Lil guy here," says Nobunaga, Feitan frowned when he called him little guy. He's about to snap but I grabbed him by his hand and looked at him with a smile.

"you're not wearing your blindfold right now? but why are your eyes like that?" franklin asked

"ah, I'm wearing a contact lens right now" I replied.

"no wonder people keep staring at us, it's because they got attracted to your beauty," says uvo.

I looked down shyly at his words.

"tch, they dare look when she's mine I wanna kill them," says Feitan with a frown.

"not now," says Nobunaga

"then after" feitan replied as he glared at Nobunaga. 

After we ate our dinner, we returned to the hotel.

We're already in our rooms and I saw feitan lay on the bed and he gestured me to lay beside him. I took my clothes off except for my undergarments and lay beside him, he pulled me closer towards him and started kissing me. we make out that night then fell asleep. 

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry to disappoint you guys but I decided to not write them having segss this time cause they just did it last chapter.

Please follow me also and do not hesitate to vote <3