𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || "at least i have coffee"

Start from the beginning

‧₊˚ I FELL asleep.

I internally groan, why do I always fall asleep?!.

I find my phone and look at the screen to see what time it is.

11:23

I have to be at school for 11:45 so I better move my scrawny little butt to the car if I want to stop at Starbucks.

The reason why I'm going into school so late is because my entire morning is free periods so I saw no point in going at 7am.

And mainly because Blake has a game today and he wants me there.

I start the car and move my seat forward. Esme was the last person to drive my car, and I cannot believe how far she has the seat.

Maybe I'm just short.

Vienna by billy Joel plays on the radio while I pull into the Starbucks drive through. I didn't expect it to be this quiet, especially at lunch time.

I order my coffee got jordyn a pink drink, and ordered several cookies.

The girls said to meet them at the usual place by the fountain, since we all have lunch together. Jordyn specifically told me if I stopped at Starbucks to get her a drink or she would cry.

Always the dramatic.

I pull into the school parking lot and internally groan at myself.

Of course I forgot to bring some tampons.

Stupid brain.

I walk to where the girls are and I see ivy and esme looking like they are staring into each others eyes. Sierra and Jordyn are on their phones laughing at something. Probably a meme.

Jordyn notices me walking toward them with her drink in my hands and I swear, I see my life flash before my eyes. She rushes towards me faster than the flash and grabs the drink out of my hand.

"Thank you thank you thank you" she repeats at least fifty times, making me laugh.

I give everyone a cookie earning a thank you from them all and we start walking towards the bleachers.

Gotta get their early for a good seat.

That's what Ivy says anyway.

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────