35

Mirajane.

I stood facing him with rapt attention as sweat slid down the sides of my face. My eyes tracked his every move; from the movement of his chest as he panted lowly to the way his hazel orbs studied me.

I threw a kick at his inner thigh which he effortlessly dodged but I backed it with a swift left jab with my elbow and another kick of my leg.

He put some distance between us and a grin took over his face, "you're really into this huh, My love." He laughed.

Instead of answering him, I closed the space between us and lunged for him. A flurries of kicks, punches, jabs, and dodges later, I found myself laying flat on my stomach with his knee pressed tightly on the small of my back to prevent me from moving. Both my arms were secured lightly in his hold; just enough to keep me from moving.

I pouted before letting out a dubious smirk. "Ah...it hurts..." I whimpered. Immediately, I felt his hold loosen and right after, I pushed him off my back and flipped over, lunged at him and swiftly wrapped my thighs around his neck in a chokehold.

He patted my legs and I grinned triumphantly before letting go and collapsing on him as I panted. The noise from the various wolfs training fell into the background as I breathed in his earthy and vanilla scent.

I saw through my peripheral vision Eva and the other three training along with some of the pack members.

"Why do I always fall for that?" I felt his breath on my hair.

"Who knows." I laughed breathlessly, "that was fun." I leaned over and kissed his neck.

"Hum." His head tilted sideways. His arms found their way around my waist and pulled me closer, "you smell soo good." He groaned.

"It's the sweat." I mumbled against his mark making him flinch slightly.

"I love your sweat." He mumbled back breathlessly.

"Dunno why, but that sounded especially dirty." I chuckled before nibbling his mark.

"Damn." He breathed heavily, "why is it still so sensitive even after so long? I think it's even more sensitive than before." His head fell to the side to expose his mark to my eyes.

"And how does it feel?" I said.

"Ama-tas-ful." He sighed.

"What?" I pulled away with a short laugh, "that's not a word."

"Then I guess no word can describe how it feels." He smiled up at me.

I grinned back when suddenly, I felt something heavy in my head making me flinch.

"What's wrong?" He sat up with me now straddling him.

"...something's searching my head." I held it.

"What?" He breathed out, "does it hurt?" He anxiously said.

"No..." I breathed out when the feeling finally went away. I really hated it. It was like something was prodding and prickling my head, it was uncomfortable and invasive.

"My love?" He pulled my hands away from my head.

"Mm." I looked at him, "I didn't mention it before but there's always something that feels like it's searching my mind."

"What?" He said heavily.

So I told him about it all. How it always came when I was relaxed or let down my guard, how uncomfortable and invasive it always felt.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He frowned at me.

"I wanted to. But then Siv marked me and I thought it'll be alright with his imprint." I said and he sighed.