25

Mirajane.

The silence in the room became deafening after my lengthy explanation. I nervously watched the dumbfounded wolves staring at me in utter shock.

"Mom..." Mikhail walked over towards me from Deimos' side. I smiled and raised him before settling him on my lap. His soft warm body against mine gave me comfort and warmth. Armin's arms came around both of us and his hold tightened a little.

Mira. Mirajane. My love.

Yeah?

I love your name, babe. Jane. Mirajane. And I also love that you're a white wolf. I'm black and you're white...it's perfect. I love it. I love you.

Armin...

I couldn't help but look up at him to see his eyes shining with those three mesmerizing colors. All three of them were highly sensitive and happy it seemed. I could see it and feel it.

Thank you for not being angry. I love you.

Thank you for being mine. I could never be angry with you. Never.

Uhn. Hazel.

Mm?

You're mine.

Uhn. I'm yours. Body, mind and soul. We are all yours.

I smiled at that before settling deeper into his embrace. I let my gaze wander back to the silent and flummoxed wolves and patiently waited for their reactions.

"Hehe say something please." I finally said when my nerves strung too tight.

"This is...unbelievable." Andrea was the first to break the silence.

"Utterly unbelievable." Deimos echoed.

"So you mean that you are princess Mirajane Camavania...? The princess Mirajane Camavania the second?" Robin gazed at me with his mouth agape.

"Yes. That's right." I nodded.

"And you're telling us that the king and queen are...gone? And the palace is currently under siege? And all that was the work of His Highness Prince Cullen, who might I add is your uncle?" Harvey said slowly.

"Yeah. That is also right." I nodded.

"I need a moment." He said before closing his eyes.

Duke and Evan stared at me unblinkingly while the rest all narrowed their eyes in thought.

"...that explains the commanding presence," Duke said.

"And the combat abilities." Evan sighed.

"And the pure white aura. A Royal and a white wolf, that's a combination you don't hear every day." Gran said after a while.

"Oh yeah! Hahahaha I can't believe you are a princess. Damn that means my best friend is a princess, hehe that is also something you don't hear everyday. No wonder you're so poised and elegant and...princess-ish. This also means that I'm a Royal by association! Hahaha what a twist!" Emma suddenly guffawed.

"If you're a princess then does that make Armin a prince consort? Heh." Alec smirked at him. He showed him the finger before hiding his face in my neck again.

"Okay. I think my brain has processed everything now." Jayden sighed.

"Me too." Andrea said.

"If all that is the case, then what happened today? Why are you in a rush?" Fiona asked.