7 Minutes In Heaven - Kate Bishop (*)

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE! ANOTHER UPDATE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS?! YES, YES IT IS!

ENJOY! ❤️

Sending love ❤️

-

Summary: during a college themed party at the Compound, the Avengers decides to play a classic college party game. This results in Y/N and Kate stuck in a closet.

Warnings: smut 😉.

Word count: 8045 words.

-

The party was in full swing when Y/N entered the lobby of the Avengers Compound, laughing under her breath at Tony Stark's always perfectly organized parties. Her eyes swept over the detailed decorations scattered around the room, making her feel like she was a college kid in a movie. Tonight the theme of the party was college parties, so the living room was decorated like it was a frat house living room and the guests were wearing proper outfits for the party. Tony's parties always shared the same characteristic feature: they were always thoroughly organized. He not only paid a working team to transform completely their living room but he specifically asked on the invitation to 'dress to impress just like the theme requested'. So here Y/N was, wearing a pair of baggy worn out jeans, a white t-shirt tucked in her pants, a denim jacket and a baseball hat pulled backwards.

"I don't know why, but I knew you would have dressed like the cliché lesbian that you are." Y/N snorted under her breath and let a small smile appear on her lips at the approaching voice.

"What can I say? This suits me." Y/N waved her hands around her front and shrugged softly, before turning around and asking for a strong drink. When Y/N turned back around she let her eyes roam up and down the redhead's body and smirked mockingly, "well it seams that someone here took the 'dress to impress' on the invitation too seriously." Y/N pointed out as she took a sip of the cocktail the bartender just left on the counter she was leaning with her back and arms on, watching the girl beside her asking for the same.

"What?" Wanda asked innocently, looking down at her red dress like she didn't know what Y/N was talking about - she totally knew what she was talking about-. "I just put on the first thing that I saw in my closet." Wanda explained nonchalantly, thanking the bartender and taking a big gulp of her drink to calm her nerves.

"C'mon Wan, I know you too well. Your hair are more styled than usual, I can clearly see you took a lot of time for your makeup, your boobs look ready to pop out of this dress and red? Really?" Y/N pointed out the obvious to tease her best friend a bit more, before wiggling her eyebrows at her and watched the girl blush wildly at her implications. "I must say you look really hot tonight and showing the twins here will give you a few good points in your conquest. Natasha loves boobs." Y/N continued with nonchalance as she sipped calmly on her drink while Wanda's eyes widened comically at the words, asking herself how Y/N could say things like that and look like it was the most normal thing to say.

"Y/N!" Wanda reprimanded with a gentle swap of her hand on her shoulder and the girl merely lifted her shoulders up in defense.

"What?!"

"You can't say things like that so loud! She could have walked by!" Wanda murmured and moved her green eyes around the room to locate the redhead, who was speaking to Bruce and Tony about something they couldn't make out of.

"She is on the other side of the room. Unless she has an enhanced hearing, I doubt she heard us. But she definitely noticed you." Y/N pointed out with her eyes towards Natasha, "well it looks more like she noticed the twins." Y/N smirked proudly when Wanda blushed hard at that and looked down at her wringing hands, instinctively puffing her chest out. "Okay Wan, listen to me-" Y/N started when she saw Natasha excusing herself from Bruce and Tony and walking towards them, "I've watched you pin over Natasha for months now. I've had to endure your lovesick glances and shy smiles. She likes you Wan, I know that. Well I pretty much think everyone knows that. Make your move and get your girl. Tonight."