Little One - Hailee Steinfeld (Tumblr Request) (*)

A/N: LOOK WHO'S BACK?! HELLO PEOLE!! I am truly sorry for being M.I.A. for so long but I had been so busy I was too exhausted to write more than a few phrases at night lol

But here I am with another Tumblr request. I honestly LOVED writing this chapter and I hope you guys will like it too!

As always, thank you so so so so so much for reading, liking and commenting my stories, it makes me so happy!

Sending love ❤️

-

Summary: Hailee and Y/N are in the middle of shooting a brand new season for Hawkeye. They are best friend that are secretly in love with the other. After a particularly hectic day on set, they confess their feelings and act on their desires.

Warnings: smut.

Word counting: 8385 words.

-

"Okay, Megs now remember what I taught you. Try to stay focused on the target, this is just a reckon mission. We hide and take as much intel as we can. Nothing too much dang- Megs?! Megs?" Hailee hastily turned her head around to locate the girl her character thought was dutifully listening to her tips for a stakeout, but she was nowhere to be found, already knowing where she was by their script. "Megan! What are you doing?" Hailee yelled as planned when she let her eyes fall on the girl crossing the street and strolling towards the warehouse their characters had to observe in this scene. Even if they were 2 feet apart, the editing of this scene will make it look like Kate was standing from a building not too far from the warehouse that she carefully choose, like her mentor Clint taught her to, to have the best view to watch whatever sketchy things were doing the drug dealers they were keeping an eye on. She let a grimace on her face to make it look like Kate just realized her mistake and almost blew their safe cover in order to screech at Megan across the street when she could've used the intercoms they had on. "What are you doing?" She repeated in a quieter, hushed tone as she ducked down acting like Kate was shielding herself from anyone who might've heard her.

"I'm taking matters into my own hands. I'm just going to take a closer look around and get the informations we need."

"Are you insane?! They could shoot you as soon as you step into that warehouse!" Hailee countered back in an hushed tone, following the script to desperately try to convince the annoying girl to backtrack and come back to her.

"Relax granny. Jeez, since you became my mentor you completely lost your coolness." Y/N quipped with a smug smirk as she walked closer to the warehouse backdoor.

"What?! That's not true!"

"You're starting to sound a lot like Clint. Uh, growing older is the real deal." Y/N kept on acting, her character continuing to mock Kate as she now stood in front of the warehouse rusted door blocked by a bolt she already started to pick to open it. The camera pan in on her hands to show the lockpicking tools in her palm to point out she pulled them out of the black haired girl's suit when she was distracted and then on her face where she put on a smug smirk.

Hailee huffed out in frustration to show her character realized Y/N's one wasn't going to give up in entering the building, then grabbed the bow and sprinted down the stairs to catch up on the girl, the camera following her down in front of her. As she descended the stairs she murmured grumpily, "I'm not turning into Clint." Then she raised her voice to be heard by the supposed girl across the street. "I'm not a granny and I'm not loosing my coolness, missy. We will have a chat after this. Oh no, now I definitely sound like Clint. Damn it!" Hailee stretched a flabbergasted expression on her face as she lashed out in frustration to sound like Kate realized what she said while opened the building door and run towards the girl kneeling on the floor to pick at the lock.