Mine - Kate Bishop (Tumblr Request) (*)

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I hope you spent a great time with your loved ones!

Here's a new Kate imagine from a Tumblr request, so enjoy it! 😉

Sending love ❤️

-

Summary: Kate and Y/N attend a fancy party, but something makes Kate jealous and she was sure to show Y/N who she belongs to.

Warnings: smut.

Word count: 6248 words.

-

"Babe, we're late! Are you ready?" Y/N yelled after closing Kate's apartment door and walked into the open space, patting Lucky's head when he run towards her and smiling down at him, "hi Lucky! It's good seeing you too!"

"Relax baby. We're fashionably late. Something more to piss off my mom." Kate's snicker echoed around the large apartment, her voice coming from up the stairs and Y/N smiled fondly at her girlfriend finding anything to make her mom angry. "What are you wearing?" Kate's low, teasing voice bounced off the walls and went straight between Y/N's legs, who swallowed the lump that immediately formed at the sensual tone her girlfriend used and forced herself to calm the fuck down and pull her head out of the gutter, before coming up with a witty remark.

"Well, why don't you come here and look at it yourself?" Y/N countered back with the same tone Kate used as a sly grin settled on her features, only for it to intensify when she heard footsteps descending down the stairs as soon as she said those words and for it to drop when her eyes settled on the black haired girl beauty. Y/N's jaw literally fell down on the floor at the sight of her girlfriend wearing a black suit with her hair down in perfect waves and light make up highlighting her blue orbs, meanwhile Kate's eyes were taking their own time to rake up and down and drink her girlfriend's body in, wrapped around a tight, strapless, purple dress doing a really good job in showing Y/N's supple breasts, high black heels, her make up bold and her hair pulled up into a messy but fancy bun. "Well, fuck."

"I'm thinking the exact same thing." Kate eyes spent a really long time on Y/N's breasts, her tongue sliding out to lick at her now really dry lips as she walked slowly closer to her girlfriend.

"My eyes are up here miss Bishop."

"Yeah, but your hypnotizing boobs are not." Kate countered back with a serious expression, her eyes darkening fast the closer she got to Y/N, while a loud snort escaped the Y/H/C girl.

"Smooth. You're a really charmer Kate Elizabeth Bishop." Y/N hummed softly when she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist before pulling on it to make her lean on the archer's body, while her own arms wrapped behind Kate's neck, who just nuzzled their noses together and let their mouths hover over one another without closing the small gap. "Are you going to kiss me or what?"

"Are you sure I won't ruin your make up by smearing your lipstick?" Kate asked sincerely, staring deeply into her eyes and Y/N just about melted at those sweet and thoughtful words.

"You won't. Now c'mere and take my breath away." It was the validation Kate needed, she smiled brightly before joining their mouths together in a searing kiss, her hands grasping her girlfriend's hips to flush their bodies together, causing contented sighs to leave both their lips at the shiver that run down their spines. Their lips danced together in a chaste kiss for just about a minute, before Y/N's fingers grasped the back of Kate's neck and slid her tongue out to lick the archer's bottom lip to ask for entrance, Kate granting it immediately with a soft whine tumbling out of her throat, the sound transforming quickly into a pleasured moan when their tongues met and slid over each other greedily. "Wow." Y/N murmured when they pulled away from each other when their lungs burned from lack of hair, both leaning their foreheads together with dope smiles flitting on their features.