Personal Trainer AU (Part 5) - Hailee Steinfeld (*)

A/N: things are getting interesting... 😉

Summary: We see what Hailee asked Y/N and what happened after that... kinda.

Warnings: mild explicit content.

Word count: 4521 words.

-

The sun rays penetrated through the half closed curtains in Hailee's room and laid on the relaxed features of the singer sleeping peacefully in her bed, mouth open with soft snores coming out of it, warming her face and pulling her away from her heavy slumber. The brunette scrunched up her nose and squinted her eyes at the light waking her up, yanking the comforter up to her face effectively shielding herself from the sun rays. She groaned and stretched her limbs to get rid of the last bits of sleep from her body, taking a whole minute to notice that she was naked under the sheets.

When realization laid on her she widened her eyes in shock, flashbacks of the night before coming back in full force, knocking Hailee's mind down, her head still reeling at what happened the night prior.

"It's 12:15 a.m., your payment is up but I have a request." Hailee started tentatively, not sure if the girl will comply to her request.

"Shoot."

"Kiss me." This time the singer said her wish out loud. These two words have been roaming through her mind for a while now, always on the tip of the brunette's tongue, ready to tumble out of her mind without notice, especially after their bet, with Hailee's opportunity to ask Y/N whatever she wanted, but she didn't because she wanted Y/N to kiss her not because she was complying to a request for a bet they did, but because she wanted to kiss her.

"What?" Y/N couldn't believe what just came out of Hailee's mouth, her request leaving her mind to whirl out of control and causing all the saliva in her mouth to leave, tongue sneaking out to try to wet her now impossibly dry lips, passing the muscle slowly on her bottom lip, the movement so mesmerizing Hailee had her eyes fixed on them.

"You heard me."

Y/N in fact did hear her. She just asked that question automatically, not really believing the girl asked her that.

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been so sure of something in my life." Hailee told her resolutely, staring intently in her eyes but not moving a muscle, giving Y/N the opportunity to back away from this. But her words were all it took for Y/N to kick-start her brain and let it function again, springing into action immediately. She sneaked her hands on the back of Hailee's neck and pulled her down in one of the best kisses both ever experienced.

Hailee touched her still tingling lips and smiled shyly. "I can't believe it happened." Hailee whispered, afraid that if she said it too loud, she would wake up from the best dream she ever had. But it was real, so very real. The hickeys her chest was dotted with were an hard evidence, shooting a shiver throughout her body when it remembered their night. The singer tentatively turned her head to her left side, expecting the black haired girl to be still fast asleep or to stare at her while the singer slept, but she was met with the other side of the bed empty. With furrowed eyebrows, face showing the disappointment she was feeling of not finding her crush - who she slept with the night prior - next to her, she stretched her hand out to caress the sheets softly, finding them cold, meaning the girl left a while ago, and feeling a weight sinking down in her stomach. She left.

The girl felt her eyes prickle with tears when a note on the nightstand piqued her attention. She sat up and stretched over to grab the note, recognizing the girl's handwriting and smiling down at it, the sadness she felt a few seconds prior long forgotten, hope taking its place.