Makeup Artist For A Day - Hailee Steinfeld (Tumblr Request)

A/N: HELLO HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! I'M HERE WITH ANOTHER TUMBLR REQUEST!

I just want to say how much grateful I am for each one of you reading, liking and commenting my stories, it truly means a lot. ❤️.

As always, sending love to all of you guys. ❤️.

-

Summary: Y/N and Hailee are co-stars and they are about to do promote their movie. This interview is Y/N's first one, so when her makeup artist couldn't be there, she freaks out, but a certain brunette is there to save the day. Feelings and a few other things ensue.

Warnings: just a little bit of an heavy make out session.

Word count: 4967 words.

-

A black van pulled over and parked in front of a tall building, the back door opened and Y/N walked out of the car with her sunglasses on to shield her eyes from the bright and shiny sun of New York during this beautiful spring day.

She walked into the building where her first interview ever will take place. Saying that Y/N was nervous was an understatement. This was the life she had always dreamed. She worked really hard, starting with small parts on independent movies, enduring a lot of bittersweet 'no's before getting a part on a movie that immediately gained a great audience when everyone discovered Hailee Steinfeld was casted as the main character alongside her.

Y/N being the fangirl that she is of course knew who Hailee was and she pretty much screamed for 5 minutes straight when she read the news Hailee was gonna be a part of the cast and started following her. Speaking of which, did Y/N mention she had a crush on her co-star? To be completely honest, she already had a tiny crush on her before landing a role in a movie with her, but once she met her and the two became friends, the infatuation only increased each single day making Y/N a blushing, lovesick puppy every time she was in the same room with Hailee. And did she mention the two had to play a couple? Kissing her was the best and the worst thing at the same time. She got to kiss her but she knew they were faking it for the cameras. Well at least she wasn't faking it.

Y/N arrived in front of her designated dressing room and took a moment to let in the sign hung on the wooden door with her name written on it. Holy shit, I really made it. I made my dream come true. Y/N was ready to slap the dumb grin she was sure she had on her face but her phone chiming in prevented her to harm herself and pulled out of her reverie. The Y/H/C girl shook her head and grabbed the doorknob to enter the room, before closing the door behind her. She walked over the couch on the left side of her room and sat on it, spending a few moments to appreciate the pleasantly comfort immediately engulfing her, before focusing her attention on her phone. Her grin instantly fell when she read the text message she just received and immediately sat up to start pacing in the silent room to find an instant solution. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

-

Hailee was humming a song she just heard in the car in the oddly silent hallways of the building while strolling towards her dressing room, where she was going to wait before her interview with Y/N started. Her manager texted her that Y/N was already here, so the singer wanted to ask her co-star, and by now best friend, if she wanted to hang out a bit before their interview. She knew this was Y/N's first interview and she could just picture the girl fidgeting on her seat while her makeup artist got her ready. She smiled at the image and shook her head, stopping in front of Y/N's dressing room door and knocking gently a few times, hearing a soft 'come in' right after.

"Hello hello Y/N/N-" Hailee's smile immediately dropped when she saw Y/N pacing back and forth with worry written all over her face, phone in her left hand. "What's wrong?" She immediately crossed the room to stand in front of Y/N and grabbed gently her shoulders to stop her pacing, her hands caressing the skin tenderly to help her relax.