Personal Trainer AU (Part 6) - Hailee Steinfeld

Summary: Hailee and Y/N finally talk. Then it's time for Y/N to be jealous.

Warnings: none.

Word count: 3704 words.

-

"I-I can explain-"

Y/N stuttered, pulling away from the brunette and walked closer to Hailee but the singer stopped the personal trainer with her hand up mid-air, "save it. You can continue fucking this girl in this fancy hallway, I'm just going my way. I won't disturb your activities anymore." She walked away, bumping purposefully her shoulder with Y/N's one, to go into the bathroom. Before she could walk into the restroom she stopped at the doorstep, a hand on the doorframe and her head turned towards the now crestfallen girl, "oh and Y/N, if you don't want your job anymore you just have to ask instead of making up excuses to avoid me." And with that she walked into the bathroom, leaving the two there. When she walked out, no one was in the hallway.

-

Hailee woke up pretty late the next day. She had some trouble falling asleep the night prior with heartbreak, sadness and anger she had for the black haired girl all bubbling up in the singer's mind, for how the blue eyed girl acted the whole week after their night together, for finding her in an hallway's bar to fuck a girl in public.

She was aroused from her sleep by the doorbell ringing and a couple of hard knocks on the door. The singer lifted her head from the pillow to squint her eyes in the direction of the door, pondering on leaving whoever was disturbing her there and falling asleep again or getting up to answer the door. Whoever is there will get the message and leave me alone. She leaned her head back down and closed her eyes with a contented sigh, but the person just knocked on the door again, harder this time and Hailee grunted in frustration and anger and sat up, moving the sheets to the side and getting out of bed, trudging towards the door and opening it harshly, not watching through the peephole who was knocking first. "What is so fucking important to wake me up so early in the morning?!?!" Hailee spat with venom at the person who disturbed her sleep, swallowing thickly when she met those magnetic Y/E/C eyes that she had been dreaming to look into for a whole week. "Y/N."

"Uhm, hi. I- I'm here for our workout."

"We usually workout at 10:30 a.m., what are you doing hereso early?" Hailee asked confused, not moving an inch to let the girl in, her sleepy state and the pounding in her chest are making a really difficult task act like a normal and welcoming person, her mind still reeling at the fact that the girl finally showed up for their scheduled workout.

"It's 10:27 a.m." The girl scratched the back of her neck embarrassed.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Hailee continued to stare at Y/N for a few more seconds before letting her in and closing the door, "uhm, sorry... I didn't get much sleep last night, I just woke up. Well... you woke me up." Hailee smiled sheepishly, already feeling a traitorous blush settle on her neck and cheeks.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I can go." Y/N pointed with her thumb the door and stared at Hailee in regret.

"NO! I mean- it's fine! I'm up, so... give me just a sec to change into workout clothes and we can start." Hailee covered up her eager sentence with nonchalance, brushing her hair to the side and smiling her million dollar smile at the girl.

Y/N nodded but when Hailee turned around to go into her room to change, the personal trainer's voice stopped her in her tracks, "uhm- wait..." Hailee turned around and stared Y/N down with uncertainty clear in her eyes, "I- I wanted to apologize to you. I- I made up excuses the whole week t-to avoid you. And I'm so sorry for that."