Bathroom Stalls - Kate Bishop (Tumblr Request) (*)

A/N: in my defense, I wanted to be it just smutty, but my heart swells for soft Kate, so you got some smutty fluff!

Enjoy!

As always, let me know what you guys think!

Sending love ❤️

-

Summary: Kate and Y/N met after years at a charity event. Y/N coming across her ex boyfriend and some teasing lead them in a really interesting place.

Warnings: smutty fluff.

Word count: 7101 words.

-

The night was particularly cold, the snow was falling down slowly wrapping the city in a pristine, white blanket that made New York even more magic than it already was. Kate thanked the driver and tipped him with the few dollars that she had with her - her mom finally decided to unblock all her credit cards after her small, insignificant mistake that was completely imposed by a stupid bet -. Sure Kate would have said no, but then she would have sullied her reputation. She never backed away from a dare, not as easy as that one was.

"Here I am, forced to go to the umpteenth snotty gala. I just hope they have good booze. This is the only reason I'm staying." Kate adjusted her black tie and walked through the big gates, nodding her head to greet the security man outside before giving her name to him and showing him her ID, before trotting inside, making a beeline where a waiter was serving a bunch of arrogant upper-class idiots, grabbing a flute filled with what Kate thought was a very expansive champagne and nodded at the good taste of the bubbly beverage. She leaned her elbow on one of the tall tables scattered around the room and laughed when she noticed she was standing in the exact same spot, in the exact same position and the exact same venue, she was standing in the night that starter her superhero's career, with the exact same black suit that she had to wash to get rid of the dust and debris from the explosion that night. A lot happened after that. Luckily her mom got released after the trial. With a little of her help, the police detective found out that her mom wasn't behind the murder of Armand III and she just did minor laundry of money for Wilson Fisk. She made a deal to stay in home detention for two months and all the while helped the New York PD investigating on Fisk's operations. Kate had a really hard time accepting what her mom did, but when she saw the commitment she had in tracking down that monster, she understood that everything her mom did, even the filthiest of actions, she did it all for her, to protect her and to give her the best opportunities to thrive in life.

"What got you so smiley, honey?" Kate's grin broadened when her mom approached her and hugged her hard, before taking her place back beside Jack and leaned into his side when he slip his arm back around her shoulders. After all Jack was really a good guy. He was genuinely 'almost too good to be true' like she used to describe him a few months ago. And he was really fond of her mom. So Kate buried the hatchet and started appreciating him and his quirky personality, even going to a few LARP events when she discovered he was a total nerd and was enjoying those gatherings as much as her, if not more.

"I was just thinking that this place changed my life- our lives a lot." Her mother laughed at her implication, followed by Jack after he raised his glass in toast. Surprisingly, her mom took her superhero's life pretty good, all things considered. They had a thorough conversation about hiring a black widow assassin to kill her mentor to convince her to give up her lifetime dream and after her mom explained that she didn't have anything to do with that, Kate even thanked her and Fisk for giving her the opportunity to find a new best friend. "Who knows, it will happen again... maybe... at the end of the night, you guys will get married." Kate joked with a soft snort, causing the other two to laugh alongside her after looking at her bewildered. They didn't talked about wedding yet - even if, they were engaged a few months prior, but y'know going to prison because you were cooperating with mobster Wilson Fisk to pay off your husband's debt he had with him and keeping working with him because she had no way out tends to create a big rift in your relationship and each other ma trust, however they worked it out just fine - but Kate knows it was a conversation they will have in the foreseeable future.