Personal Trainer AU (Part 8) - Hailee Steinfeld

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE! We're nearing the end with the personal trainer AU fanfic! Next chapter will be the last one and there will be smut! 😉

Anyway, tell me what you guys think! If you want to request something remember my ask box is always open!

Sending love ❤️

-

Summary: Y/N tells Hailee her part of the story.

Warnings: cuteness overload.

Word count: 3438 words.

-

"What do you mean none?" Hailee asked curiously, her eyebrows furrowed together in a cute expression, looking at the girl with a pinch of hope in her stomach.

"It means just that. I haven't slept with anyone since that Friday night. It was like my entire body couldn't physically do that. I tried to sleep with people, I'm not gonna lie." Hailee's heart clenched at that but tried not to let it show. The soft kiss that Y/N laid on her lips told her she didn't do a great job. "But I would stop before we could go there."

"I saw you multiple times making out with strangers."

"Yeah, I was trying to get over you, but it was just kissing. After trying a couple of times to have sex with different people and my heart and head prevented me to, I stopped. I thought that maybe kissing random people would've helped me to get over you. It didn't work out tho." Y/N revealed, scratching the back of her neck abashedly.

Hailee rolled her head back and groaned out loud at Y/N's words, "please the 'to get over someone you have to get under someone else' is just full of bullshit!"

"Believe me, I know now. It's just-" Hailee saw uncertainty into Y/N's eyes and softened her expression, grasping the girl's face between her hands and kissed her gently.

"I can see there's something more you're struggling to voice out. It's okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Just know I'm here no matter what."

"How can you be the most understanding, generous and overall perfect human being on earth?" Y/N told her with an amazed expression on her face and awe swimming through her Y/H/C irises.

Hailee blushed furiously at those words and covered it by pecking the girl's lips once more, pulling away just an inch to whisper on her mouth, "because I'm the luckiest girl in the universe to have you in my life."

Y/N felt a crimson color dusting on her cheeks, so she covered it up with a loud, amused snort, "okay that was the most charming but also the cheesiest phrase I've ever heard, Steinfeld."

Hailee's face became impossibly red but she couldn't help but laugh along Y/N at the words that just came out of her mouth, "I was trying to sweep you off your feet, you ass!"

"Babe, you sweep me off my feet with just that pretty smile of yours."

"Who's the cheesy one now, hm?"

Y/N decided to not reply to that, knowing Hailee had a point and she couldn't argue with that, so she just distracted the actress by joining their lips in a deep kiss, swiping her tongue on the brunette's bottom lips to ask for entrance, Hailee opened her mouth soon after to grant her access, a soft moan escaping from her throat when she felt their tongues sliding together in a passionate kiss, moving their heads to the side to switch angles from time to time to kiss each other more deeply. When air became necessary, they pulled away, laying their foreheads together and staring into each other's eyes intensely, smiling shyly at one another and just reveling into the feeling of finally being able to do that without alcohol in their systems.