Chapter 52

Recap: I was kinda scared to visit Romeo cause I didn't know how he felt about everything that happened yesterday.

Emilia pov

The ride to the hospital was silent. Well at least I did not say anything. I had my AirPods in and listened to some playlist.

I wore this cause it was quiet warm

As we parked our cars at the hospital parking lot

As we parked our cars at the hospital parking lot. I got out of the car and I can't really describe how it felt walking towards that hospital. I just know that I was scared and nervous.

I think Lorenzo noticed that cause he took my hand in his.

Before we walked inside I squeezed Lorenzo's hand a bit and then we walked in.

Francesco went first cause he knew where to go. I don't know if the others new were to go or not but Francesco went first and we followed him.

The nurses looked at my brothers as if they were kings. But none of my brothers gave a fuck I don't even know if they noticed.

Anyways after a while we got to the room what I guess was Romeos. Francesco opened the door and everyone walked in. Well except for me and Lorenzo cause he was holding my hand and I wouldn't move.

I just stood in front of the door not moving. I didn't really wanted to go in there. I mean what do I say? What do I do if he is mad?

I was overwhelmed with the situation.

I closed my eyes to calm down but all I saw was me being chased and then BANG.

I started shaking and my breathing got faster. I was having a fucking panic attack.

''Hey hey Emilia calm down.'' Lorenzo said as he noticed what was happening. ''Look at me.'' he said now standing in front of me. I sat down and he kneeled down in front of me.

I looked him in the eye and he looked really worried. ''Look Emilia you gotta breath in and out. Take deep breaths in and out.'' he said taking both of my hands in his.

It didn't really work I tried to do it but just couldn't concentrate on my breathing.

''Francesco!'' Lorenzo yelled.

Francesco opened the door and came out. He looked at me and instantly knew what was happening.

He got down on his knees just like Lorenzo did.

''Emilia focus on my breathing breath in and out.'' he said as I looked at him.

He breathed with me in and out. Which caused me to slowly calm down.

This wasn't my first panic attack. I just hadn't had one in a long time.

I used to have panic attacks a lot after my mom died, cause I used to always sleep next to her in hers and dads bed and then when I woke up without her next to me I always remembered what happened. I was scared, missed her a lot and just wanted her to be there.