Chapter 34

Emilia's pov

''Lia wake up!'' Matteo said loudly. He stood next to my bed and shook me.

''Fuck off.'' I said and turned to the other side.

''God, wake up we're going to do something today Romeo convinced Francesco to let you and Luciano go out today.'' Matteo said.

I groaned, I was happy that I could go out but couldn't we do that tomorrow, cause I feel like shit. I felt a little sick and I was so tired.

Fuck I just wanted to lay in bed all day.

''Come down to eat breakfast.'' Matteo said.

''Yeah okay I'll be down in a bit.'' I said and he said okay and went out of my room closing the door of my room.

I groaned and rolled out of my bed.

I went in the bathroom and took a shower after that I choose to wear this cause it was warm outside.

After that I decided I'd let my hair air dry so I got downstairs in the dining room. All of my brothers were already there some of them were eating and some were on their phones.

It was really weird that all of my brothers are eating breakfast at the same time or that they were even home at this time in the morning. Normally some of them are at work or just not home.

''Morning'' I said and they all said morning too.

I sat down on an empty chair next to Lorenzo and Gianno.

''We'll be going in a amusement park today all together which means you and Luciano can go out for today but tomorrow you'll both be grounded again.'' Francesco said pointing at me and Lu.

I was kinda excited to go but I also still felt a little nauseous.

''Okay cool.'' I said while I started eating a yogurt.

''Okay you all gotta be down in an hour cause we'll leave then.'' Ric said.

Everyone said yes or nodded their heads.

I finished my yogurt and brought it in the kitchen.

''How are you feeling?'' Lu said and I jumped cause I didn't know he stood behind me.

''God, you scared me.'' I said and glared at him.

''And to your question, actually really good.'' I lied and gave him a fake smile.

''Yeah sure.'' he said laughing. Jerk.

How is this funny. God I'm in a really bad mood and he just makes it worse.

I walked around him and out of the kitchen up in my room.

I walked to my bed and let myself fall on my bed.

I sat on my bed took my phone in my hand and saw that Kaya, Lisa, Lucy, Maya and Kiara already texted me.

Kiara: Hey are you alright. You still alive