Chapter 36

Recap: Then we all got back to our cars.

Emilia's pov

We all drove back home in the same groups we drove here.

On the way home Francesco called and asked if we wanted to go eat something. Then Matteo yelled that he wanted to go to McDonalds and Francesco said yes.

So we went to McDonalds drive in cause we decided to eat in the car so that not all 13 people had to go in the restaurant.

''Hey!'' I yelled slapping Leos arm away cause he stole some fries from me.

Normally I would never do that cause normally I would give them away myself cause I didn't like eating.

I don't know why but it was different I was hungry and didn't really think about my body that time. And I think by just eating so that I would gain weight so that this freaking doctor would be happy and Francesco wouldn't bother me about eating to little, I kind of learned eating again.

I mean with my dad, was everything different. He used to work till 6pm so I would just say I already ate and sometimes he would believe me, at lunch time was no one there to tell me to eat and breakfast I mostly had to eat or I would say that I'd take it with me and eat it before school.

My dad did notice that I skipped meals sometimes and that I had somewhat weird eating habits, but he couldn't really do anything about it and he never took it this seriously. I mean Francesco takes everything seriously EVERYTHING. I don't know if that's bad or good but I sometimes definitely don't like it.

Anyways here it's almost impossible to skip meals cause I was never alone. I mean at breakfast someone is home at lunchtime in school my brothers are there and in the evening we all eat together dinner. So it was impossible to skip any meals. Above all because they know about my eating habits so they always keep an eye on me eating.

So that means I was forced to eat. I mean I did try to not eat but Francesco wouldn't let me leave the table till I finished eating. I hated it and I hate to admit it and I also would never say that out loud, but it kinda worked. It was sometimes still hard to eat cause my head tells me not to, otherwise I would get fat and because of that I decided that I would do workouts every day so I could eat and not get fat. So from now I'll go with my brother in the gym.

''Chill you've still got enough.'' Leo said eating my fries.

''Those are mine, it's not my fucking fault that you already ate yours so keep you hands over there.'' I said not really nice but I didn't care.

And Luciano being the ass he is also takes some of MY fries just to fucking annoy me.

''Look here Luciano.'' he looked at me and I had my middle up and showed it him.

Before he or I could say or do anything Lorenzo interrupted, ''Hey! Stop all of you we aren't in the Kindergarten here so stop and you leave Emilia alone. And Emilia if I ever see you showing someone the middle finger again there will be consequences understood?'' he said sternly, we all nodded but before I kept eating I whispered Luciano that he was an ass.  To my luck Lorenzo didn't hear that and neither did Gianno.

Leo did and he laughed he is an ass too.

He replayed with a grin and said, ''Love you too little sis'' fucking jerk.

After we finished eating we drove back home. We drove for about 2 hours.

As we got home I decided to say good night to everyone. They didn't question why I went to bed so early cause it was almost 10pm.

Then I went upstairs in my room and got ready for bed.

My stomach hurt so bad because of my period.

I lie down on my bed and putted on so music.

As I lie there in my bed my mood suddenly changed and I felt like crying.

God, sometimes I hate being a woman. Those fucking mood swings and cramps. And that shit every single month.

So there I lie in my bed crying.

In such moments I wished that my mom was still alive cause she would know how that feels like and she also would know what to do. I really miss her.

I lie there, hugging a pillow and listen to some music. The music wasn't exactly happy music rather sad music.

I tried to cry quietly cause I didn't want my brothers to hear.

Suddenly my door opened and close it again. I quickly wiped my tears away.

I felt someone sitting on my bed.

''Are you crying?'' the person asked and I knew that it was Francesco.

I didn't say anything I just kept laying there and hugged my pillow.

''Come here.'' Francesco said softly, I turned around and saw him with his arms open. I got up sat on his lap burried my face in his chest and kept crying. He hugged me and rubbed my back to calm me down.

It was kinda weird cause it's Francesco we're talking about he never is like this, but I kinda like it. I liked his hug. It felt warm and comfortable.

We just sat there for a few minutes. I was happy that he didn't ask me why I was crying and that he was just there for me.

After I calmed down a little he asked, ''why are you crying.''

''I don't know'' I said and started crying again it was so weird to cry even though you don't even know why and there also wasn't really a reason.

''Shh, Shh it's okay'' he said softly and kept rubbing my back.

I calmed down again and he said, ''come on lie down and try to sleep.''

He was about to get up but I said, ''Can you please stay here?''

He looked surprised but nodded and got in the bed next to me. I immediately snuggled up to him.

Francesco's pov

I was really surprised when she asked me to stay cause I didn't think she liked me really much. As I got in the bed she immediately snuggled up to me and that made me smile. Lorenzo told me about her fighting with Leonardo in the car about food and that made me really happy cause that meant that she eats again on her free will. I didn't like forcing her to eat but I did that for her health and because I love her. I do everything I do for my family because I love them. All those rules are here to protect them and I do that because I don't want them to get hurt none of them because I love them all.

''I'm really happy that you eat again. I'm really proud of you.'' I whispered so that she could hear it.

I felt her hugging me tighter which means she heard me.

''Thank you for today it was really fun.'' she whispered.

''You're welcome Lia'' I said unaware that I just called her by her nickname I never did that before.

''I love you'' I said and gave her a kiss on the top of head.

''I love you too'' she said back to me.

I smiled and with that we both fell asleep.

To be continued...

Hope you liked it.