Chapter 28

Recap: ''What the fuck are you doing? Are you crazy?'' I whisper yelled at him.

''You will see.'' he whispered back.

Emilia's pov

''So this here is my sister,'' he said, pointing at me and then continued, ''and if anyone hurts her in any way or just looks at her wrongly, is gonna regret it.''

After he said that, I wanted to disappear in the ground. Everyone was looking at me some looked scared, some looked uninterested and some looked jealous.

After a few seconds everyone started minding their own business again.

''Why did you do that?'' I whisper yelled, starting to get pissed.

''So that everyone knows who you are and doesn't mess with you.'' Luciano said smirking at me.

''I didn't ask for you to do that and I didn't want you to do that. Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone for one fucking day and mind your own damn business?'' I yelled and with that everyone looked at us again. I didn't know why I suddenly just yelled at him but he pissed me the fuck off. And I just told the truth.

Dom took my arm and wanted to pull me out of the cafeteria.

''Let me go and leave me alone.'' I said trying to get out of his grip then he just let go.

Luciano glared at me and with that they all walked away.

I sat back down to my friends.

''Oh god if they're gonna tell that to Nic, then I'm gonna be in trouble again.'' I groaned and rolled my eyes.

''Hey it's okay I think you did great.'' Kiara said smiling.

''I think they did great cause now no one's going to bother you.'' Nico said. Maya slapped him and said 'hey'.

''What, it's true they are just trying to look out for you and protect you.'' Nico said just as the bell rang.

''Ugh but I can fucking protect myself I don't fucking need them for that I'm not a fucking baby.'' I said raising my voice, got up and went to the bathroom.

I was in there for a while to calm down what worked.

I then walked out and started walking back in the classroom.

I was almost there when I bumped into someone.

''Here are you? I was searching for you!'' Kayden said.

''Look Nico didn't mean what he said we know that you can protect yourself. He just wanted to say that they wanted to protect you.'' He said.

''Are you even listening to yourself? First you say I can protect myself and then you say that they wanted to protect me.'' I said raising my voice and run my hand trough my hair. I didn't  know what was wrong with me. I just like flipped out and there wasn't really a good reason for flipping out like that.

''Look you can't believe how fucking annoying it is to have some boys by your side who alway tell you what to do and what not to do. Then they always manage to embarrass you and that all just because I'm a girl and need 'protection' cause a girl can't protect herself.'' After I said that I just walked away into the next class.