Chapter 18

Recap: We played basketball and just talked about some random stuff. We also laughed a lot. They were all really funny and it was really fun to hang out with them, but after about an hour something happened what pissed me the fuck off.

Emilia's pov

There were my brothers. To be exact there was Dom, Leo and Matteo. I guess Lu wasn't there cause he was still grounded otherwise he would be the first one here.

How could they? I was here with my friends and they knew that and now they had to come too. And they weren't alone they were with some stupid guys I guess they're friends.

There were also some girls who looked like bitches with tons of make up on their face. Eww.

But anyways that was certainly no coincidence that they were here.

''Aren't that your brothers there?'' Lucy asked. I nodded while clenching my firsts.

''Who?'' Kiara asked confused.

''The De Luca brothers.'' Maya said.

Kiara and Sarah looked at me with big eyes. ''What!'' they both yelled at the same time.

''You're brothers are the biggest players at the school and also known as bad boys. So that means they are bad boys and players. They are also really really popular at the school.'' Sarah almost yelled.

This made me chuckle a little but not for long cause I was still annoyed. I turned around to see if they heard us but I guess they didn't cause they weren't looking at us.

''Shsh and yeah they are my brothers sadly. They are so annoying for example guess why they are here right now. To fucking check on me.'' I said raising my voice a little at the end.

''They just want to protect you.'' Nico said.

All the girls looked at him with evil looks and Maya slapped him on the back of his head. I giggled slightly.

''Nico.'' Maya said in a reproachful tone.

''Sorry''He said quickly.

''It's okay I know they just want to protect me but it goes to far. I mean I can't even hang out with my friend without them following me. I mean what the hell I'm not 2 anymore.'' I said.

They all nodded in agreement.

''And now we are here to protect you.'' Kaiden said. I had to giggle on this comment, so did the other girls and the boys nodded in agreement with Kaiden.

''You know what I would tell them.'' Sarah said.

''What tell them that they are annoying and should stop following me?'' I asked and raised my eyebrow. They would never listen.

''Yeah tell them exactly that.'' Maya said and the others nodded.

''You know what I'll do exactly that and right now. Then we'll go somewhere else and in the evening I'll tell Nicolo cause he said I could come. Cause probably they won't listen to me but to Nicolo the will for sure.'' I said with a grin on the face.

''Well that sounds like a plan.'' Lucy said hugging me.

They are so cute.

Well now to my plan I'll just tell them what assholes they are and after that at the dinner table I'll tell the others and maybe they'll understand me cause they said that I could go out with them. And they didn't say that I'd have to take half of my brothers with me So.

Anyways I turned around and faced my brothers again Matteo looked at me and then looked away again. Dom was making out with one of those bitches and Leo was flirting with one. Eww that wasn't the least thing I wanted to see today.